Banned from writing nothing means "****"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xystris

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun in ur mouth View Post
Please look at the topic. I got banned cause I did write "f*uck" in one game.
Im not 800 elo player, lolking isnt hard to use.
see. you think your 2200 elo in euw means you aren't an 800 elo player in other players eyes? why don't you observe the summoners code and act civil. soliciting reports is negative attitude and i don't see why you think it's pardonable to say an expletive in the first place. ignorance will just get you permabanned status and I won't miss seeing you in euw servers.

gun in ur mouth

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xystris View Post
see. you think your 2200 elo in euw means you aren't an 800 elo player in other players eyes? why don't you observe the summoners code and act civil. soliciting reports is negative attitude and i don't see why you think it's pardonable to say an expletive in the first place. ignorance will just get you permabanned status and I won't miss seeing you in euw servers.

You just called me a 800 elo player and now im arrogant. How can you miss me or not if we didnt even play in the past?
U just seems to be an hater, thats all.

Nen Ragehard

10-05-2012

I don't see anything in any of those games that warrants a ban... I'm a little disappointed in the tribunal right now.

gun in ur mouth

10-06-2012

bump

LittleDi

10-06-2012

Quote:
So basically I got banned for 7 days after I wrote one time "f*ck" on chat which wasnt against no one in the game.
Fyi 7 days means you've been thru the tribunal multiple times. Usually it goes from warning, to 1 day, to 3 day, then 7.

Quote:
Let me explain what happend in these games now:

Game 1
The reason why I was talking on allchat is only becouse I had to face one player who abuse new que system to play against hes friends(they boost his elo). Allthought some tickets have been send already(I did it too) but the player isnt banned yet.
Before even loading the tribunal I can see you're not looking for a justified response. You're asking for someone else to be banned on your own reform card. What do I see that you've done in this? Not much other than inform someone they need a new account. You're kinda rude for that. It's proven with your post.

Quote:
Game 2
The one got flamed was me and still I didnt say one bad word.
No, but you ask for dueling report trades.
Dr. Mundo [All][00:20:45] nly if u report hawdkon
This is also where your name is reported.

Quote:
Game 3
I was playing against some friends and I wrote "9x dwj" at the end cause he ganked me alot. Still there wasnt even player named "dwj"
Later in this post you confirmed that 9x means everybody report.
Annie [All][00:10:38] :report
Annie [All][00:10:39] :bot
This would mean you want bot reported. We don't know if there is a dwj but the game went to a surrender vote apparently before the match was rolling.

Quote:
Game 4
Just a bad game for whole team.
I look at your shoes, and the enemy team and say "Why are you building physical tank vs ap ability enemy team comp?"
Nidalee, Katarina, Blitzcrank are all known for ap abilitys. It's not your first mundo support game either. Mundo does not appear to do any good as support.

Quote:
Game 5
I did my best but we lost. Nothing else to say, also player who flamed me was afking from time to time thats why I asked others to report him.
Blitzcrank[00:28:20] :just 9x cwaniak
Blitzcrank [All][00:28:50] :9x cwaniak pls
Blitzcrank [All][00:28:52] :for flame
Yea, you're pretty rude here. You're rude to your allies in pretty much every game save the ones you keep your enter key in check.
Quote:
I dont know exactly how tribunal system works that players like me got banned and these who flame in all their games like a "lee sin" from last game of my case isnt banned and is able to play.

My banned account is on EU West since its where I play, NA Account is only for lurking forums. Had to get lvl 5 on account before I was allowed to post this all ;/(such a pain)

Best regards!
How the tribunal works is not the issue here. How THEY get punished is what you want. That's revenge (not justice) that you are looking for. Perhaps you should learn that first?

playerwinner

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nen Ragehard View Post
I don't see anything in any of those games that warrants a ban... I'm a little disappointed in the tribunal right now.
I agree with this, on a side note in one of the games you were reported for having an offensive name, we do not know this name so it could have something to do with it. Also stop telling people to report so and so unless it is very bad.

gun in ur mouth

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Fyi 7 days means you've been thru the tribunal multiple times. Usually it goes from warning, to 1 day, to 3 day, then 7
I got banned before for flame and as you can im not doing it anymore but still the system picked me up probably becouse of my past.

Quote:
Before even loading the tribunal I can see you're not looking for a justified response. You're asking for someone else to be banned on your own reform card. What do I see that you've done in this? Not much other than inform someone they need a new account. You're kinda rude for that. It's proven with your post.
No, you are wrong. I just wonder how system works exactly that players who flames heavily are able to play and others gets ban. Its like with smoking, when you leave it ull hate smell of ciggaretes .
Please, go and read again what did I explain about game 1 chatlog.

Quote:
I look at your shoes, and the enemy team and say "Why are you building physical tank vs ap ability enemy team comp?"
Nidalee, Katarina, Blitzcrank are all known for ap abilitys. It's not your first mundo support game either. Mundo does not appear to do any good as support.

Mundo can be good as support if played correctly. Also you cant turn the game back as support if its going bad for everyone from ur team

Quote:
Blitzcrank[00:28:20] :just 9x cwaniak
Blitzcrank [All][00:28:50] :9x cwaniak pls
Blitzcrank [All][00:28:52] :for flame
Yea, you're pretty rude here. You're rude to your allies in pretty much every game save the ones you keep your enter key in check.
If somebody from ur team is afking from time to time you have to inform the enemy team. Thats what I did

Quote:
How the tribunal works is not the issue here. How THEY get punished is what you want. That's revenge (not justice) that you are looking for. Perhaps you should learn that first?
Im not loking for an revenge man. Its Riot bussines to take care of players who flame/troll/abuse the game. I came here to hear opinion from players if I deserve to be punished or not. Red post would be nice too but I guess its not going to happen.
All I can take from this disscusion is "Play without chat, and do whatever you want(troll, destroy game on purpose) and there is no way you gets punished"

JohnnyOmega

10-06-2012

Quote:
Im not loking for an revenge man. Its Riot bussines to take care of players who flame/troll/abuse the game. I came here to hear opinion from players if I deserve to be punished or not. Red post would be nice too but I guess its not going to happen.
All I can take from this disscusion is "Play without chat, and do whatever you want(troll, destroy game on purpose) and there is no way you gets punished"
The system doesn't reveal whether other players get punished, only your own status. Assuming that others don't get punished is a faulty notion built on a foundation of non-existent or incomplete evidence.

Game 3
Annie [All][00:20:08] :9x dwj

Telling others to report an enemy player is a violation of the Summoner's Code in the form of Negative Attitude. It only takes one report to register a match for review by Tribunal. Asking for a mass report is a form of bullying/intimidation that is frowned upon.

Even if you have mostly acceptable behavior, there was a line crossed here and the punishment is for you to notice that a line was crossed and ask about it so that you don't cross it in the future.