As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNobodyAksU View Post
You people are judgmental freaks, this was the first match TSM had for the ENTIRE tournament, and you complain about someone doing badly? Azubu had so many more warm up games than TSM and it showed. I do understand that TSM had the chance to see what Azubu's play style was, but watching a game is not the same experience as actually playing the game. And i notice some fool saying that dyrus counter picked himself, perhaps this person has the same SAT score as his ELO, or he doesn't realize that the picking process is a team effort, they don't all just randomly select champs and hope to come up with their team comp. No, they determine what they are going to play long before the match is set up.
Deciding who you're going to pick long before you ever see the bans and picks of the other team sounds like something a 700 elo player would do, I highly doubt that's what actually happens. I also doubt that Dyrus had previously planned to play Darius, considering how easy he is to counterpick, he's never somebody you just plan to play.

maooo

10-05-2012

TSM really dissapointed me today but it's ok
gl on next year

daiwai

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasasoria View Post
You clearly have not seen rainmans performance when he faced M5. Or the other fights where he farms top lane while his opponents enter the jungle and he sees it and still farms instead of grouping up with his team.
You mean when Rainman was towerdived 3v1 top 3 times in a row with TSM doing nothing because Oddone was in mid waiting to try to gank M5's mid? Cuz uno thats ALL ODDONE USED TO DO.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiwai View Post
You mean when Rainman was towerdived 3v1 top 3 times in a row with TSM doing nothing because Oddone was in mid waiting to try to gank M5's mid? Cuz uno thats ALL ODDONE USED TO DO.
This.

Fukaro

10-05-2012

TSM just needs to step their game up period. Same for the rest of the NA teams.

And they need to get a wider range of champs. M5 can go with Zilean, Eve and Xin. Azubu brought out the Lux. TSM brings out predictable comps.

WalkTheGangplank

10-05-2012

people suggesting anyone should be benched are just retarded. after all the success tsm has had until this point you seriously have the audacity to poke your pitchforks at dyrus???

i even see some comments about regi being bad...WHAT?!!? he played so solid, he made plays, he makes the calls.

frost is a ****ing good ass team, a loss in the world finals to the potential #1 team is not a reason to disband the team heading into season 3.

tsm just needs to keep their heads high, put this behind them, they get their share of the prize pool, they have great sponsors and team management, they just have to prep for season 3 now.

not every team wins the superbowl or the nba finals every year. those that were close dont destroy their teams, those that were horrendously far from the goal make drastic changes tho. tsm is a team that made the playoffs, they still have potential to grow and best a top 3 team in the world.

the line up is fine, and TSM will be great going forward. cant wait for season 3. I am a tsm fanboy.

Obzidian

10-05-2012

I don't understand why Dyrus is getting blamed for picking Darius when its a *team* pick setup. In solo que, you pick your own champions but at tournaments, the team discusses and picks the compositions. The Darius pick was a huge mistake, but it was a mistake that belonged to TSM as a whole and not just Dyrus.

Game 1, the issue with TSM was heavily their champion selection as a whole. Their hard CC was completely Darius' apprehend and Sona's ult. Those aren't solid, reliable engages.
Meanwhile, AZ had Lux roots, Blitzcrank pulls, knockups and silences and Maokai's root and slow/knockup.

One of TSM's flaws has been their champion selects for awhile now. That's not one player's fault. That's the team's fault as a whole, but specifically who ever they have making the definitive team calls, which is probably Reginald.

Jond

10-05-2012

If you bads think dyrus is the only reason they lost. You're dreaming. AZB's mechanics are better on every single player.

TSM's problem is the play the exact same in 100% of the games they play. Standard. They have no chance to beat Korean teams standard vs standard. Korean teams mechanics/team fight/decisions are better. That goes for all NA teams clearly.

a Puppeteer

10-05-2012

Dyrus needs to seriously practice hard and get his health improved, he looks sickly and his decisions were sooooo bad....he play like solo q walking into bush with no wards and getting pulled by skarner

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzidian View Post
I don't understand why Dyrus is getting blamed for picking Darius when its a *team* pick setup. In solo que, you pick your own champions but at tournaments, the team discusses and picks the compositions. The Darius pick was a huge mistake, but it was a mistake that belonged to TSM as a whole and not just Dyrus.
Regardless of it's a team decision or not, Dyrus, as their top, should have been the one to say "Hey guys, this pick is stupid, I'm going to get crushed"

If my ranked team ever told me to play Darius when I know I'm up against Jayce, my answer is "Hell to the no."