As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

here we go again

i dont get why people always judge a player's skill level based solely upon their performance in the most recent tourney. if you win you're the best team in the entire world, and if you lose you're the worst ever and deserve to be replaced. its gotta really suck for the players because if they lose then the entire community is gunna go LOL U SOK until they crush in the next tourney.

he did make a huge mistake picking darius into jayce though lol

Muggenn

10-05-2012

you find dyrus entertaining? lol kid or stupid?

DubiousKing

10-05-2012

I think Dyrus just doesn't take competitive gaming seriously enough. He's definitely a good player, but it just seems like he isn't really trying that hard when TSM goes to tournaments. From the interview with him and Dadrus it sounds like he's had a history of motivation problems. If his team could help him find that drive to get better instead of just coast along I think TSM could be much stronger during season 3. As much as I don't like him sometimes, I want to see him do well because I feel he has that potential.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaboIt View Post
still better than all of you
By god i sure hope his "elo" reflects better than mine. He plays all day long everyday. Hell, anyone in the 1800s could do what Dyrus is doing right now.

RockcIimber

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Every member of TSM besides OddOne is bad

Regi is the worst
Didn't know Xpecial was bad

Elenia Andras

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncanny Doom View Post
Doesn't mean he's not deserving to be on the team. Nobody can argue with TSM's success since picking Dyrus up. TSM just got outplayed by Frost top to bottom and the NA scene as a whole looks like it might be the weakest right now.
That's the thing though, with the NA scene being weak at the moment, it's moment like this when foreign teams showed up and exposed Dyrus being a weak link that becomes a big problem for the team. TSM think that picking up Dyrus made them really strong, but they're only strong because of the weak NA scene, not because they're actually strong.

Kiname

tasasoria

10-05-2012

You clearly have not seen rainmans performance when he faced M5. Or the other fights where he farms top lane while his opponents enter the jungle and he sees it and still farms instead of grouping up with his team.

Overkill4000

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazonex View Post
You do realize that Oddone actually ganks Dyrus's lane, but hardly ever IF ever ganked Rainman's lane?
You also realize that successful ganking also involves the laner creating the correct conditions for a successful gank, not just the jungler. Oddone ganked Dyrus's lane more because Dyrus was and is a better laner than Rainman.

Kiima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

does anyone else remember when he teleported onto a ward and initiated a team fight that lost them a match as jax a few months ago, a match they should have won.