As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDutchDon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Say what you will about this tournament,
Dyrus has played very well in previous ones and he has shown that he is a valuable player to TSM.
I like rainman but all the rainman fans saying he would be better are false.
Dyrus has earned his right to be on TSM. Get over it.

Odd Hobbitz Stew

10-07-2012

Mhm, so who will join TSM mid lane?

PudgyPants

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupDG View Post
Dyrus lost TSM both games =/

And for some perspective, I was a huge dyrus fan before this, but he really let the team down imo
agreed, they gave him the lane on a silver platter in game two and he couldnt snowball if he was in the rocky mountains during a blizzard

with momoiroUME

10-07-2012

Dyrus definetly eared his right on the team, also they earned a 5th palce finish, i'm not mad they lost, I think being 5th in the world is agreat ending for season 2.

You don't have to be 1st-2nd-3rd to be called good. seriously, they are still best in NA.

PudgyPants

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by with momoiroUME View Post
they are still best in NA.
thats not saying much when NA goes 1-7

Habimaru

10-07-2012

Woah, the PRESIDENT has come out, and he speaks to us lowly peasants ! =O
Wait... that might be the wrong title I'm thinking about instead.
I should stop mixing kings with presidents... D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
And re: TSM overall, game 2 came down to worse ward coverage.

They built a great lead through phenomenal play and then allowed the skarner ganks to catch people due to lack of wards.

If they focus on improving their map awareness capabilities, that will help a lot.

Each team has certain aspects of their game to polish such as:
- Map awareness
- Team fighting
- Laning
- Drafting strategy
- Team composition
- Map objectives
- Opposing team analysis
Etc

As the pro scene continues to develop, each aspect will grow stronger for the teams as they structure their practice regimens more effectively, get professional management, etc.

They'll get there. Korea has had 12 years to develop a well-managed scene, whereas this is really the first time it will be possible in the West.

Chronometronome

10-07-2012

why is the op, who is clearly just creating another hate bandwagon actually getting upvotes?

It's quite sad to be completely honest.

Queso Queen

10-07-2012

My thing is All the teams that GOT to this point in the tourny should be congratulated not 'you lost us this, he failed us there' thrown at them. Yes, play to win, but be happy at where you landed, you got farther, soooo much farther, than thousands of other players (plenty of whom seem to think they are so drastically good, which is a failing statement.)
I voted for TSM, they lost, but I am proud they got to the tourny and to me thats all they needed.

...i think they need to add a female (pretty) to the team, that way the other team can be distracted when she winks that them. itll tooootally win them the game!
:3 all these men pro gamers, dang it give us a girl on a team!!!!!
-from a female player that was like wtf wtf wtf *throws girl on a random team*-

Rejuvination

10-07-2012

i have to respond with: i believe TSM lost these 2 matches because of extremely poor choices in champ select, as dyrus admitted in his AMA on reddit. Darius does not counter Jayce, and he shouldnt have picked it after they knew that azubu had taken jayce. Also, the top 2 counters to jayce that seem well known are Irelia and Nidalee, two champions that dyrus hasnt known and didnt learn in time for Season 2 finals, which he admitted he has a tough time learning irelia and hasnt had enough time to get used to nidalee. I also think shyvana in the second game was a waste, and a mundo or even an udyr wouldve done more than a shyv would have in terms of ganking/pressure.

Stinkbag

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
And re: TSM overall, game 2 came down to worse ward coverage.

They built a great lead through phenomenal play and then allowed the skarner ganks to catch people due to lack of wards.

If they focus on improving their map awareness capabilities, that will help a lot.

Each team has certain aspects of their game to polish such as:
- Map awareness
- Team fighting
- Laning
- Drafting strategy
- Team composition
- Map objectives
- Opposing team analysis
Etc

As the pro scene continues to develop, each aspect will grow stronger for the teams as they structure their practice regimens more effectively, get professional management, etc.

They'll get there. Korea has had 12 years to develop a well-managed scene, whereas this is really the first time it will be possible in the West.
Wards wouldn't matter with Azubu cheating and looking at their map to see where all their vision was anyway.