As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
I love how people are flaming TSM yet teams like SK, CLG NA, or Dignitas (of whom didn't even make it past group stages) get passed over. Sure dyrus played bad, but he plays better than every person who didn't make it past group stages.


@the post above mine, it'll probably be AZF vs M5. Not an entirely asian final at all. As far as attracting NA viewers: Riot has no say on who wins and who doesn't. It just happens to be TSM getting knocked out of the free top 8 proving what we already knew. NA doesn't match up to EU or asia. It's up to the NA players to decide what they want to do about that.
I disagree on this. NA matches pretty well with EU, Asia though, that's a whole other story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Dyrus has never been known for being an exceptional laner, he's good but there are others in NA who are stronger. He is however, an amazing teamfighter.

But yea, what tryn said, the NA scene is just starting to develop professional management, so we're behind, but we'll learn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotlikecajun

Senior Member

10-06-2012

I really disagree with the OP here. Without Dyrus TSM might not even get to the worlds. Think about it they won 7 out of 8 tournaments with Dyrus around and after 2 games everyone thinks he sucks? Just pretty spiteful after a tough loss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeZero

Senior Member

10-06-2012

I was more on the impressions Reginald lost TSM's both games. I've never seen TSM winning when Regi played Karthus. True Story...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S9n9rgY

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Disagree. Individual skill wise he can hang with anyone IMO.

Fail gank vs. Jayce and getting wards for better map awareness are quite solvable.

I cannot believe the audacity of Riot to come on the forums and defend the team that is quoted as ' you either win or you suck', 'easiest finals ever!'.

You dont reprimand TSM for talking a TON of trash to the other teams particularly the NA teams, and then defend them after they play horrible again frost.... At the very least you should let them eat a little crow for opening their big mouths and not being able to back it up.

Dyrus can put on his big boy pants, tell Chaox and Regi to shut their mouths and make nice with CLG and DIG. The NA scene has a long way to go, and the critical, cocky nature of TSM is divisive toward the grow/development of the NA so NA can get on the same level as those to the east.

As for Oddone Xpecial and Dyrus I kinda feel sorry for them, that their teammates have no respect for anyone or anything, because they're guilty by association and get **** like this thread, when the fact is none of the NA teams can compete with frost and their style/ picks so its impossible to assign blame.

People think after the TRM thing you can just get rid of someone and things fixed, but the fact of the matter is the reason TSM got better when they got Dyrus is because everyone on TSM picked up their play. Just like all the NA teams need to do now, pick up their play.

The funny thing about it all is that Chaox talks trash about CLG during the CLG SK game inspite of the fact that Hotshot gave TSM a huge compliment a few days ago say that ' The Oddone is the best all around jungle on the NA scene at the moment' and Chauster said something the effect of 'Oddone is a really good jungle because he gank any lane at any time and knows when to commit to a gank and when to go farm.'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VexaraX

Member

10-06-2012

TSM got out played, caught, and out jungled. Was great to see the mighty TSM ego get crushed, and slapped around. So far best moment at the event was CLG / SK base race, most excitement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseraper View Post
Oh you!

I was actually really down on the NA competitive scene I've been watching streams of these guys nearly more than I have been playing the game... It's a bummer to see these guys get beat in the fashion that they did. However something Tryndamere just wrote resignated with me and that's the fact that the Korean teams have been going hard in the competitive scene for 10years it's still newer to us. Hopefully we won't stay 10 years behind and make it more competitive next time around.
Catching up tends to be easier than trailblazing, so hopefully not too long!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeatThrottle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlikecajun View Post
I really disagree with the OP here. Without Dyrus TSM might not even get to the worlds. Think about it they won 7 out of 8 tournaments with Dyrus around and after 2 games everyone thinks he sucks? Just pretty spiteful after a tough loss.
To be fair the Asian teams are on an entirely different level as we are seeing. Nobody really played them until now and I think it's safe to say that winning against a non Asian team doesn't mean much. I've also seen those tournaments, and a lot of them was due to very good play by Chaox and Oddone. It's not after 2 games. He constantly seems to be the weak link on TSM.

I'm just going to put it bluntly. Dyrus plays the worst out of all of TSM and has been carried more or less all this time. And they could afford to do that because the NA and yes even most of the European teams that they played against are not up to spec. Not when compared to the Asian teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VexaraX

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Catching up tends to be easier than trailblazing, so hopefully not too long!
They wont catch up, they don't have the discipline to do it, also they don't have anyone to play against that will force them to learn, as Reg says all the time he is the best in the world with that ego holding him back he won't get better. He can't even get top ELO in solo q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbie

Member

10-06-2012

gaminh houses,endless hours of practising as a team, not ****ing around in solo q

Thats what separates Korea/Asia from everyone else