As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sindair

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
And re: TSM overall, game 2 came down to worse ward coverage.

They built a great lead through phenomenal play and then allowed the skarner ganks to catch people due to lack of wards.

If they focus on improving their map awareness capabilities, that will help a lot.

Each team has certain aspects of their game to polish such as:
- Map awareness
- Team fighting
- Laning
- Drafting strategy
- Team composition
- Map objectives
- Opposing team analysis
Etc

As the pro scene continues to develop, each aspect will grow stronger for the teams as they structure their practice regimens more effectively, get professional management, etc.

They'll get there. Korea has had 12 years to develop a well-managed scene, whereas this is really the first time it will be possible in the West.
Aren't you afraid to attract a lot less of NA players to the Upcoming World Event if The NA team aren't able to pull better than a free top 8 (since the Na regionals is a free top 8 Position) ?

I feel like if it turn out like Dota Tournament as much as I like this game I probably just gonna watch some moment of an Asian Final instead of everything. I m not a TSM/CLG or any team but I don't really feel "interrested" to watch something like it. I wish I could explain it better.

Meleoffs

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.
I love how people are flaming TSM yet teams like SK, CLG NA, or Dignitas (of whom didn't even make it past group stages) get passed over. Sure dyrus played bad, but he plays better than every person who didn't make it past group stages.

@the post above mine, it'll probably be AZF vs M5. Not an entirely asian final at all. As far as attracting NA viewers: Riot has no say on who wins and who doesn't. It just happens to be TSM getting knocked out of the free top 8 proving what we already knew. NA doesn't match up to EU or asia. It's up to the NA players to decide what they want to do about that.

┼mbition

10-06-2012

dyrus is bad and should feel bad

Sturmhard

10-06-2012

honestly.....is anyone really thinking that dyrus just picked darius without any approval of the team or being told to pick him?

this isn't soloqueue where you pick whatever you want........are you guys really that stupid? ^^

MeatThrottle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I always felt like Dyrus has been the weakest link of TSM. Yes I know I'm not a pro player. Yes I know top lane is snowbally as hell. But he consistently underperforms and loses his lane, even when Oddone babysits and helps him out, which of course leads to less pressure on other areas of the map whereas the enemy jungler can go wherever he wants. The key word here is consistently. And Dyrus has never acknowledged this, he seems to busy trying to maintain his public persona, and will just go "TOO LAZY LOL". Dyrus could get carried because the rest of TSM is genuinely pretty good, and because as we've seen, the NA scene in general is pretty bad. But when it comes down to a world's level? 4 people carrying 1 guy isn't going to cut it. TSM put up a good fight, and they didn't get instantly rolled in each game like everyone thought they would. But they still lost 2-0.

An Exile

10-06-2012

I won't lie. In game two I really think that Chaox was over extending far too much and opened up too many opportunities for Skarner to get free gold. My own two cents.

Cosmetologist

10-06-2012

i appreciate this thread and its civil discussion

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

This thread is hilarious. Glad Tryndamere showed up and actually put in intelligent input instead of stupid comments from a random forum goer .

Flipyflopies

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Personally I would've went with someone that has infinite sustain like Cho'Gath or Yorick since Vlad was banned and picked. Dyrus just doesn't play enough champions, all he knows is Darius, Jayce, Vlad and maybe a couple more, that's what sets TSM behind, their team comps are too standard and sometimes so obvious it is expected... Azubu deserved to win because they know how to do their homework. Even after Game 1, Azubu used almost the same team comp as TSM's game 1 team comp, and still pwned them, only reason they did so well early is because it was something they were used to, then Azubu's sheer skill took back over and wiped the floor quickly with TSM.
Dyrus plays a lot more than just those champs at a professional level. During tournament play the past 3 months I can name the following off the top of my head:

Kayle
Yorick
Rumble
Vlad
Darius
Jayce
Jax
Singed
Shen
Malphite

He is capable of playing his fair share of champions, it is a question of whether or not they fit into the team composition. I think TSM's reasoning behind the Darius pick was that even if he couldn't get some traction with a gank to stay even or ahead of Jayce he would still be useful with his ultimate even if he was far behind.

octavian1127

10-06-2012

The Darius pick was supposed to be a "lose lane, win game" pick. And you saw in the team fights that it was very effective. They were just too far behind at that point to do more than break in even in the team fights.