As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I agree with a lot of what you said. However, it's still important to develop a "spidey sense" when playing League.

Any chance of Tryndamere buffs? =D

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

posting kind of under a tryndamere post.

octavian1127

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
If their gank succeeded, he would have been ahead and would have been capable of holding his own. He was nearly even in CS up to roughly 50 and early game is the roughest part.

To answer the questions re: fandom, I chat with many of the pro players and give them encouragement, both online and at events. These guys from all over the world work hard, care a lot and are young - they are impacted by the things everyone says online a lot more than you think.

I try to help them keep some broader perspective so they can be happy and successful - the same thing I do with Rioters.
This is awesome.

Honestly, it's not so much that Dyrus was bad. Shy was just a tad better and got the snowball on him with the gank. Dyrus did very well in team fights, despite being behind. I was most disappointed with Chaox getting caught out in some avoidable situations, but that was more about them trying to get farmed and catch up I think. Being behind means you have to take bigger risks if you want to win. This is something that most of the general LoL populace (at least here in NA) seems to not understand. You see this concept in sports all the time. Hockey: pull the goalie. Football: hail mary. Soccer: pull a defensive player for an attacking player. Etc, etc, etc. The same concept applies to LoL.

PrometheanRage

10-06-2012

Quote:
These guys from all over the world work hard, care a lot and are young - they are impacted by the things everyone says online a lot more than you think.

I try to help them keep some broader perspective so they can be happy and successful - the same thing I do with Rioters.
Truer words were never spoken, and I think it is important that we all remember that all of the pros are people first, pros second and treat them accordingly.

Darth Sheik

10-06-2012

Tryndamere for President!

Ryndis

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakarul View Post
He countered himself. It's like the lane between him and westrice never happened. I still have no idea why he did this, game 1 was lost at champ select

He didnt counter himself as hard as people make it out to be. It is like that game never happened because people dont recall what actually DID happen.

Westrice died once during the lane to a bait. Regardless, he was never more than 14 cs behind and until he died bottom to graves/sona he was like 5 cs behind. So to recap, darius vs jayce, darius and jayce were even on farm until jungle pressure was placed on darius.

The real problem was, and it was literally mirrored in the TSM vs frost game, shyvana goes for first blood top and jayce gets away because of no CC on the jungler. The problem wasnt the darius pick it was the shyvana pick 100% that game and ive never been impressed with TOO's shyvana.

Look at the team concept on both sides. You have a sona ult, karthus wall, shyvana ult, darius pull as your forms of starting a teamfight against a team that wants to poke and kite you until THEY are ready to fight. Sona, karthus wall, darius all synergize well together to make a good initiation. Then you have shyvana ultimate which PUSHES a team that wants to disengage until its READY to fight away.

Malphite was open. Malphite is a great champion to funnel abyssal scepter and Frozen heart on. Relying mostly on karthus aoe damage and darius dunk finishing, shyvana does not have the option of itemizing either of those items.

Darius might not have been the best pick, but shyvana was probably the worst pick in terms of jungling. That game was lost because dryus got outplayed(not picked) and TOO picked a champion that didnt synergize with his team at all.

ZakaBreezy

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
If their gank succeeded, he would have been ahead and would have been capable of holding his own. He was nearly even in CS up to roughly 50 and early game is the roughest part.

To answer the questions re: fandom, I chat with many of the pro players and give them encouragement, both online and at events. These guys from all over the world work hard, care a lot and are young - they are impacted by the things everyone says online a lot more than you think.

well first things first, I have no hate for tsm, after that second game you can see that they had the potential to beat azubu, i mean the flash/walls from regi were amazing and i was very pleasantly surprised by how well regi played.

Now with that said there are much better picks against a jayce, and counting on your jungler to help you win the lane isn't very efficient. Oddone spent a lot of time top and wasted 2 exhausts as shyvana on fail ganks. Time and summoner spells that he could have spent on the other lanes.

Dyrus was going to lose his lane no matter what and I believe that tsm should have just let dyrus try and survive his lane (jayce doesnt scale well into late game) and as long as he didn't feed his lane he would do his job. Would have been better for oddone to focus on the other lanes that had a chance of having a greater impact late game.

Also game 2 just came down to tsm getting massively outplayed by a more coordinated team. Skarner was so behind from that great invade by tsm early game and yet somehow he ended making the key plays later on for his team. Tsm didn't know what to do with their lead and once again I feel that Dyrus didnt use jayce's mid-game massive dominance to his advantage

just my 2 cents

Bearform

10-06-2012

Who are you to judge another players gaming career? I dont see you in s2 world tourney. Sit down, be humble. No player is perfect.

Baseraper

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRN View Post
Tryndamere for President!
Oh you!

I was actually really down on the NA competitive scene I've been watching streams of these guys nearly more than I have been playing the game... It's a bummer to see these guys get beat in the fashion that they did. However something Tryndamere just wrote resignated with me and that's the fact that the Korean teams have been going hard in the competitive scene for 10years it's still newer to us. Hopefully we won't stay 10 years behind and make it more competitive next time around.

EksuEith

10-06-2012

Be impartial pls