As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Picked Darius into Jayce.

Nuff said.

TheRealBrave

10-05-2012

Had nothing to do with Dyrus, he didn't throw the matches. Azubu FROST is simply the better team. I mean, it's that simple.

Zephonxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irate Pirate View Post
At the same time, tsm got closer than any other team did other than maybe iG
true... but that's just because they won the NA regionals, they still lost at the first championship game like all NA teams

Rhazo

10-05-2012

I'm going to get downvoted for this probably but don't care and just gonna say it. Yes Dyrus played crappy, but yes I still think switching him for Rainman was the right decision. Yes I think he should forced to either develop less of a bland boring sort of "who cares" attitude or be kicked.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

If Dyrus stays and i see anymore video or him saying " I'm bored and I'm lazy" I will be super annoyed,

I mean right before the game he said "I could be a good player but I'm lazy" Srsly we got people on teams who actually care and Dyrus acts like World champs don't mean a dang thing. That's all this E-sport needs it Pro players who don't give a **** at the opportunity put in front of them.

His picks and plays obviously showed it.

The Juice

10-05-2012

This is ridiculous. You guys are acting like Dyrus is the only one who chooses who Dyrus plays. These are professional teams. They play team comps. They discuss their champion choices and get the okay from their team before they pick them. Dyrus' team wanted him to play Darius to go with the team comp because that's what they practiced. To say that Dyrus lost his team the game is to say that you do not understand this game AT ALL. It's a team game.

Game 1: Dyrus had his lane set up to gank and Shy just outplayed Oddone AND Dyrus and evaded the ganks. Oddone got outjungled/counterjungled by Maokai. That wasn't Dyrus' fault. Chaox got destroyed in teamfights. This was a folly of TSM as a whole.

Game 2: Dyrus was forced by his team to lane switch. Have you ever been the part of a game where your turret was down by 5 minutes and the enemy laner keeps their lane by their tier 2 tower? Dyrus cannot win that lane because if he extends, he will die. Every single time. They lane-switched and dropped the ball as a team and gave Shy free farm.

I'm not even a TSM fan but you guys are being absolutely ridiculous in blaming Dyrus. TSM doesn't have team cohesion and Dyrus didn't play well, but NOBODY ON TSM PLAYED WELL. Azubu Frost was the better team, plain and simple. They finished tied for 5th place in THE ENTIRE WORLD and you people want them to kick Dyrus. Ridiculous.

TheRealBrave

10-05-2012

Also I think Chaox played the most poorly out of all of the TSM members.

Smcl

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irate Pirate View Post
I feel like chaox did bad the second game which really hurt
Chaox got caught out because they had no wards.
They had no wards because they let Skarner keep oracles.
TSM could have easily countered by ward baiting with blitz. They didn't make the decision as a team to take advantage of the blitz like AZF did to them the match before.

Lord Knows

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.
I totally agree. His skill level is no where near any of the opposing laners. He either goes even or feeds. Most high elo solo q players can do that. I dont think he ever actually kills his lane. Most of the time he's just there. Never carries. Good guy tho.

RexSaur

10-05-2012

God this forum is hilarious.

Lost 1 tourney = OMG WORST TEAM, EVERYONE SUCKS, BENCH DYRUS, SHOULDNT HAVE REPLACED TRM WITH DYRUS.

If they won threads would be : OMG BEST TEAM, GOOD THING DYRUS REPLACED TRM, TSMTSMTSM.