Pleas nerf the koreans!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Shanks View Post
got their favorite champions and still lost.
its a known fact that EU and NA teams are forced to stream their own gameplay for funding, and therefore show every team out there any tactics they have. allowing privately sponsered teams like the koreans to have an edge even against the strongest champs.

No1toTrust

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
its a known fact that EU and NA teams are forced to stream their own gameplay for funding, and therefore show every team out there any tactics they have. allowing privately sponsered teams like the koreans to have an edge even against the strongest champs.
but still, they dont stream as a team. so whats the point of that? individual stream does not matter i guess

LocusX

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousofMe View Post
but still, they dont stream as a team. so whats the point of that? individual stream does not matter i guess
Sorry, but individual stream does matter. Every player has tendencies and if you watch someone play (even without their team) you can still pick up on things that they often do.

ConeEtho

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarmfiend View Post
Sorry, but individual stream does matter. Every player has tendencies and if you watch someone play (even without their team) you can still pick up on things that they often do.
They are not whining or giving excuses and they certainly don't need you doing it for them. They did the best they could but they lost because the other team was better. End of history.

ninjagear

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeEtho View Post
They are not whining or giving excuses and they certainly don't need you doing it for them. They did the best they could but they lost because the other team was better. End of history.
like i said, a large part of the other team being better:
1. not required to show off their moves

2. have private sponsorship allowing them to full time play games.

3. private sponsorship providing coaches/managers that help them train.

4. NA american attitude towards mental athletes: "stupid fat virgin go play with ur anime in ur moms basement'. korean attitude? 'hey i just got done being a cheerleader, and the jocks are smelly, pls masterful LoL player, have my babbies'

a lot of wat 'makes them better' isnt pure capability, its very much intertwined with how foreigners approach this as a sport and how americans do.

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

No love for the Taiwanese or Ruskies </3

horrorTerrorist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

like i said, a large part of the other team being better:
1. not required to show off their moves

This doesn't make them better, just harder to predict

2. have private sponsorship allowing them to full time play games.

You act like TSM doesn't do this

3. private sponsorship providing coaches/managers that help them train.

Again an assumption that TSM doesn't have this

4. NA american attitude towards mental athletes: "stupid fat virgin go play with ur anime in ur moms basement'. korean attitude? 'hey i just got done being a cheerleader, and the jocks are smelly, pls masterful LoL player, have my babbies'

Way to be a racist

a lot of wat 'makes them better' isnt pure capability, its very much intertwined with how foreigners approach this as a sport and how americans do.

It's nothing to do with how they approach this. TSM countered themselves in lanes early with the Darius pick and the roam Blitz/Graves combine that with the 2xNeedlessly Large Rod and you have a lost game.

Meleoffs

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Shanks View Post
oh please, why don't you face the reality? They played a team that outclassed them. It had nothing to do with heart, even with the best possible start scenario they couldn't pull of a game. I think they just ran into one of the top 2 teams in the world but don't for a second think that under other conditions TSM would have won. They pretty much got their favorite champions and still lost.
Totally agree. I was talking to my brother about teams that'll be in the finals and I straight up said M5 and AZF, and unless M5 loses to TPA, I believe that it'll be true.

TehMayer

10-06-2012

Koreans will say now, that Americans are free money in the game. S1 it was NA vs EU, now it's EU vs Korean vs China. S3 it propably will be Korean vs Korean.

ubertook

10-06-2012

TSM didn't adapt and bring anything new and couldn't adapt to styles they weren't used to.

Game 1, they finally won a teamfight mid-game and went straight for Baron (like always), even though they had only taken down 1 turret. Instead of backing to defend against a push, Frost survivors knew Baron would be target and waited in bottom jungle for TSM to commit, then took another tower and inhibitor giving them total map control and allowing them to keep leaning on TSM until they fell over.

Game 2, TSM looked at first that they had learned the need for early aggression and coordinated team play and came to huge early lead. Then they went straight back to passive play with everyone split up and got picked off one by one. Too many players out of position and they didn't seem to have any goal as a team.