Pleas nerf the koreans!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No1toTrust

10-05-2012

HAHA

I still remember Regenald said koreans are free money in the game.

Shame on u Regenald :P

Bearform

10-05-2012

Love TSM but they seemed off their game tonight. Unfortunate they are out of the tournament. Better luck next year.

Klaughx

10-05-2012

That was a shock to me. I thought TSM was a shoe in. Props to Azubu Frost for taking them down though.

Majesticqt

10-05-2012

I wasent able to watch the game ... what happend that made TSM lose?

Majesticqt

10-05-2012

I Wasent able to watch the game tonight.. what happened that made them lose?

General Shanks

10-05-2012

nothing happened, they just ran into a better team.

Bearform

10-05-2012

The first game TSM pretty much got destroyed, they only got 1 turret on the koreans, the 2nd game TSM did a bit better early game, and had a small lead, but the koreans came back mid game and pushed turrets hard and won. TSM failed to push turrets and were relying more on kills it seemed. It's a shame, TSM is a great team, but their hearts werent in it this tourney.

Majesticqt

10-05-2012

Can i go somewhere to watch the game?

Bearform

10-05-2012

You might be able to find archived streams on Twitch.tv but i'm not sure, or if you search around youtube someone might have recorded the games.

General Shanks

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Uvula View Post
The first game TSM pretty much got destroyed, they only got 1 turret on the koreans, the 2nd game TSM did a bit better early game, and had a small lead, but the koreans came back mid game and pushed turrets hard and won. TSM failed to push turrets and were relying more on kills it seemed. It's a shame, TSM is a great team, but their hearts werent in it this tourney.
oh please, why don't you face the reality? They played a team that outclassed them. It had nothing to do with heart, even with the best possible start scenario they couldn't pull of a game. I think they just ran into one of the top 2 teams in the world but don't for a second think that under other conditions TSM would have won. They pretty much got their favorite champions and still lost.