@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omegafilter

Senior Member

10-06-2012

I'm curious to see one female void creature. Void creatures always tend to be the coolest in my book, sorry Iron leona and diana is cool, but something about void can bring out the most twisted stuff you can imagine out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
*tingle*
Bikini Draven is still the best.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
As I said... artist failed to properly depict her waist.
You're nitpicking which particular aspect of the image you want to call out (hint: it's relative) without actually undermining my overall point that MF's art is obvious pandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
In regards to Fiora.. claiming it is demoing her **** is just crude, and while it is demoing her ass the only real difference from a fencing pose would be her leg positioning. Nothing wrong with minor *** appeal (and that is certainly minor.. yet you claim it to be excruciatingly over the top).
I call crudeness where I find it. I didn't invent the crudeness.

And no, it's nothing at all like a fencing position. It's a T&A pose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
I am not saying swimsuits are appropriate in other scenarios... but to claim that a given style of attire is acceptable in a singular instance and no other is ridiculous. I mean Akali is a ninja with her own culture and traditions and who are we to claim that a given attire is explicit or too extreme. You should be more open about the topic. It doesn't even disgrace women. Such attire does exist in given environments/cultures/classes and is not considered inappropriate. I won't claim it to be the norm though... that's for sure.
It IS pretty common to see highly revealing kunoichi attire...

...in ecchi and hentai.

You make an argument from ignorance, which is fallacious enough to begin with, but you also mistakenly assume I am ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xengre View Post
Vlad is not a vampire he is a hemomancer... and the point of the theme is lore >.>
Eve's lore is ****. Haven't I made that clear yet?

And sure, Vlad has nothing to do with vampires. *cough fulfilling all the vampire stereotypes cough* *cough Nosferatu Vlad cough*

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself, and pissing me off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegafilter View Post
I'm curious to see one female void creature. Void creatures always tend to be the coolest in my book, sorry Iron leona and diana is cool, but something about void can bring out the most twisted stuff you can imagine out.
ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY COULD SOMEDAY FOLLOW UP ON THAT KASSADIN'S DAUGHTER THING
/stare


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddric

Senior Member

10-06-2012

I want a champion like Hammer from Fable 2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonnoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

An awesome red right there <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lceIceBaby

Member

10-06-2012

I say we should have a "naked corki piloting a 'censored' bar" skin, that would shut everyone up. LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achenar

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY COULD SOMEDAY FOLLOW UP ON THAT KASSADIN'S DAUGHTER THING
/stare
Oh my. :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Senior Member

10-06-2012

schoolgirl fetish cho'gath or gtfo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemon

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Just out of curiosity IronStylus, could a female champion ever look like this?

If not, what would be some major issues? (I am going to assume readability.) If so, how do you think players would react?

I like this picture because it is so different from the expectations of "woman in armor".


Also, I found this blog post referring to Sejuani and (I am assuming?) Riot's feelings about female champions. Do you all still have this sentiment? (Plus it is a really good post that goes beyond feminism and more into why Sejuani and designs like her ultimately fail.)