@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foxyfennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Draven is gross.

Sheogoroth

11-08-2012

I just don't get why Butcher Urgot isn't on the list.

SupahMonkiee

11-18-2012

Not to be a sour apple but Elise and Nami are a perfect example of Riot not fixing the situation. Esp. on Elise's loading screen with her boobs heaving while I'm logging in. Then there's the mermaid, she's a damn fish. Why put her wearing a "top" that is slit all the way down to her stomach, that only ALMOST covers her nipples. I just don't get it Riot. When are you going to stop? D:

Talentha

11-18-2012

I'M FEMALE! So dude, shut the **** up. I love boobs. Ask my boyfriend. I stare more then he does. I love big breasted champions. I play Ahri for crying out loud. I even find her attractive with her giant boob size. I really don't see what the issue is. Champions with bug boobs and hourglass figures are appealing to the eye, show up well in game. Guys like Lee Sin, Malz, and Tyrnd are hot. Ask any woman, a guy that doesn't show himself off is more attractive than one who doesn't. It's attractive that they don't flaunt themselves. Woman on the other hand are more attractive if they stick out their boobs.

And the way this thread started, I thought this was something about the way woman are treated in game. And that's my biggest issue, is that the community doesn't give a **** that we actually care about playing well. Anyone who figures out I'm a female by the way I talk in game, such as calling something cute instead of sexy, starts going on about how I belong in the kitchen, or that I'm a gay guy and not really a girl. WTF?!?! Sure, I love cooking, but I don't need those jokes. I don't need the people that ask me to be their girlfriends so they have something to ****, or to message them over skype so they can put on a show for me. Hell to the ****ing no. I'm sick and tired of it, which is why I keep my mouth shut. If you really give a care about what woman think, stop going on about over sexualizing the champs, and start going on about how woman are actually treated by other players.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I'm offensive, or anything, I'm just tired of these threads about the female champs, and I feel that there is a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. Find the girl players, talk to them. Get a poll going, asked that only female summoners vote, and see what they really think. I'm pretty sure this issue about over sexualizing was started by some chick that was jealous that a champ had a bigger boob size than them, a chick jealous their boyfriends/fiances, husbands found a champ hotter than her, or that a guy was jealous champs are more attractive than their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

SupahMonkiee

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentha View Post
I'M FEMALE! So dude, shut the **** up. I love boobs. Ask my boyfriend. I stare more then he does. I love big breasted champions. I play Ahri for crying out loud. I even find her attractive with her giant boob size. I really don't see what the issue is. Champions with bug boobs and hourglass figures are appealing to the eye, show up well in game. Guys like Lee Sin and Tyrnd are hot. Ask any woman, a guy that doesn't show himself off is more attractive than one who doesn't. It's attractive that they don't flaunt themselves. Woman on the other hand are more attractive if they stick out their boobs.

And the way this thread started, I thought this was something about the way woman are treated in game. And that's my biggest issue, is that the community doesn't give a **** that we actually care about playing well. Anyone who figures out I'm a female by the way I talk in game, such as calling something cute instead of sexy, starts going on about how I belong in the kitchen, or that I'm a gay guy and not really a girl. WTF?!?! Sure, I love cooking, but I don't need those jokes. I don't need the people that ask me to be their girlfriends so they have something to ****, or to message them over skype so they can put on a show for me. Hell to the ****ing no. I'm sick and tired of it, which is why I keep my mouth shut. If you really give a care about what woman think, stop going on about over sexualizing the champs, and start going on about how woman are actually treated by other players.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I'm offensive, or anything, I'm just tired of these threads about the female champs, and I feel that there is a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. Find the girl players, talk to them. Get a poll going, asked that only female summoners vote, and see what they really think. I'm pretty sure this issue about over sexualizing was started by some chick that was jealous that a champ had a bigger boob size than them, or that a guy was jealous champs are more attractive than their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

All I did was literally "laugh out LOUD" I am a female as well and I don't appreciate Riot not having diversity. How about you read the whole forum and then you may say w/e you think is worthy.

Exacerberus

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Witch View Post
Iron Stylus will never disappoint us.
I'm sure someday I will.

Like.. if I ever get the chance to make Sunbathing Leona. I will reluctantly have to show skin.
Why would you do that? Let me help you with the design concept:

This is not Nautilus
Attachment 561372
It's Poolside Leona

thumbnail9

11-20-2012

God damn riot don't let this movement into your game. its already hit T.V., commercials, Halo, because its not a let us be a part its a let us own it movement. They are already a part of the game they just want to own a chunk of it.

StratoSide

11-20-2012

this is one of the most idiotic thread i've read on LoL forums

that's like saying "why do girls wear skirts? men should wear them too."
there are ton's of half naked men champions in this game
varus is half naked, are there female champions that show nipples? no?

Wyvern13

11-20-2012

Bump. More sexualized male champs, Riot please

rathy Aro

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adumbro Deus View Post
Just would like to point out something that we were disussing (myself and the OP). Clothes or lack thereof do not truly equate to sexualization.

When talking about sexualization, it's all about the pose and it's REALLY frustrating when a character like fiora has an obviously sexualized pose (the broke back pose specifically because it looks like she's breaking her back to show both breasts and butt) but she's wearing plenty.

The main issue with this assumption is that it creates some rather unfortunate implications about women who dress in a similar manner. In feminist circles, that assumption is usually called sl*t-shaming and isn't looked on kindly, so it's something to keep in mind when discussing this topic.

Remember, the keyword is diversity when it comes to female champs. Not that we can't have sexualized female champs, but they should be consistent in terms of their overall character and there should be male champs who are sexualized other then tango twisted fate.

And yea, as said before, more variety in terms of female champs.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I've seen you've taken your arguing prowess and spread it to all of the internet. Hope to butt heads with you some time in regards to league.