@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
How about you just fix Trundles bugs first. Who cares about what they look like? I play champs based on abilities to win a game, not if they look cool.

they are afraid of it.

i wont play the champ because her boobs are too big. i won't play that other champ because she showing cleavage that i won't have an easy time to see ingame. i want ugly BABY Friendly Splash because we have to think about the children that is playing an online game with older mature adults that don't judge a champ for their appearance but appreciate it.

come on folks... grow up. young girls that have a great mature body early age feel insecured because of people like this... not talking about the person im quoting.

Vu Sugoi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenCat View Post
I'll just leave this here.

When did "Sexy" become a bad thing?

regardless of the work riot has done, people will continue to sandwich their minds between the breasts of any characters boob and whine.

Karolina

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
they are afraid of it.

i wont play the champ because her boobs are too big. i won't play that other champ because she showing cleavage that i won't have an easy time to see ingame. i want ugly BABY Friendly Splash because we have to think about the children that is playing an online game with older mature adults that don't judge a champ for their appearance but appreciate it.

come on folks... grow up. young girls that have a great mature body early age feel insecured because of people like this... not talking about the person im quoting.
That is quite a stupid thing to say. Nothing but hyperbole, assumptions and ridiculous insults :T

Vu Sugoi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehNetoBR View Post
Everytime I see this sort of thread, I remember of Charlotte Christine de Colde, a character from the Samurai Spirits/Shodown franchise. She's is, in my humble opinion, the perfect definition of how a female champion can be good-looking, without being sexualized:

- Charlotte is attractive and she knows it, but is not even slightly interested in using such feats;
- Even though she has a nice body (as you can see from the official arts), Charlotte does not use skimpy clothes, for they have absolutely no purpose on battle;
- She's got a very strong personality and can beat you just as hard as any of the men (or demons) you'll find in the SS franchise, but she's got nothing to do with misandry or anything like that. She is still, deep inside, a woman, with feelings, fears and whatnots.

To sum it up, she doesn't show much of herself outside the battle, but the more she does, the more you want to see. Here's a picture of her for those who have no idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-22/art/sss-charlotte-christine-de-colde.jpg

you're saying LOL has no champs that are good looking but not sexualized?

Arcues124

10-10-2012

Hi....

Vu Sugoi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
If no one complained nothing would ever get better
depends on what you complain about. Althought OP did talk about variety for female champs but theres also the OP's personal vendetta against champs that appear sexy and unfairly calling most of them ****s or strippers. Slipping in propaganda along with a good cause is sneaky. OP must be a politician, lawyer or lobbyist.

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
you're saying LOL has no champs that are good looking but not sexualized?
As far as female champs? No.

iTams

10-10-2012

Quote:
You aren't suppose to be here.

Shoo.

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTams View Post
You aren't suppose to be here.

Shoo.
Make me

Karolina

10-10-2012

Quote:
Female *human* champs ;P
Or someone will mention yordles and Anivia.