@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

10-09-2012

Evelynn falls under the same excuse as Ahri, she's supposed to be a seductress.

Vu Sugoi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmanLi View Post
Thats true I am jealous of pantheon's rock hard abs, but you know what instead of complaining I am actually working towards it

Some things we can't work on but a variety of body type is great despite for appreciation of the sexy ladies. People are complaining about trivial things that they don't even notice the other champs that aren't sexified.

BmanLi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
Some things we can't work on but a variety of body type is great despite for appreciation of the sexy ladies. People are complaining about trivial things that they don't even notice the other champs that aren't sexified.
its true, why cant people point out the good things or in this case everything that isnt sexified...like gragas... well unless you like big people with beer bellies then that would be sexified i guess

Vu Sugoi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðemøns in my hæd View Post
It's only a matter of time before there's 'League of Legends: A XXX Parody'.
Rule 34

Ailias

10-09-2012

Guys this isn't about sexification, it's that the female characters are not being represented in the same way as the male characters.

Male characters are representative of their background and role. Female characters are not (usually)

Whilst male character design is around making them look more realistic according to what they do, female chacters are designed to be attractive and often this doesn't related at all to what they do.

That is the issue

BmanLi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailias View Post
Guys this isn't about sexification, it's that the female characters are not being represented in the same way as the male characters.

Male characters are representative of their background and role. Female characters are not (usually)

Whilst male character design is around making them look more realistic according to what they do, female chacters are designed to be attractive and often this doesn't related at all to what they do.

That is the issue
so are you saying girls trying to look good isn't realistic?

Vu Sugoi

10-09-2012

Quote:
realistic or not, its a game and forcing things to a realistic level would only choke this great fantasy game to death. If they want to sexify any male or female champs, go for it. There's other skins that aren't sexy plus most people love the champs appearances or visual updates. And there are those, like myself would like more sexiness. Either in appeal or just overall badness(the good kind) of it all like tf, mf or soraka.

BmanLi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
realistic or not, its a game and forcing things to a realistic level would only choke this great fantasy game to death. If they want to sexify any male or female champs, go for it. There's other skins that aren't sexy plus most people love the champs appearances or visual updates. And there are those, like myself would like more sexiness. Either in appeal or just overall badness(the good kind) of it all like tf, mf or soraka.
which goes back to one of the points i made earlier in the form saying this is just a game.

MathMage

10-09-2012

Quote:
It's the difference between Classic Ashe (which is fine) and Freljord Ashe (which is dumb).

Vu Sugoi

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
It's the difference between Classic Ashe (which is fine) and Freljord Ashe (which is dumb).
I don't see your point... what are you trying to state?