@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

need4sleep

Senior Member

10-08-2012

so gimme your true and only correct logic
my body is ready


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Protip: I got haters like mad

Its cause i ball so hard
Think it's more because all of your posts except for making the big "bunny girl riven" thread were awful. Still, you were never worse than oracle's elixer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
making these changes would be just as sexist as making more retardedly over sexualized champions.
No it wouldn't, it would be trying to balance the equation (in the Matrix terms).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
the only true option is to simply stop making the champions and leave the old ones the way they were, censoring the old champions IS sexist and sets a bad example.
Changing already released content is not the objective of this thread. Maintaining the status quo is not "the only true option".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
just because I agree with the base idea the OP had doesn't mean anything, everything else about it, the tone, the followers, the OP herself, everything else I am against.

I find it even more insulting that the OP told us what is and what isn't sexually attractive, and used percentages based enitrely on her opinions, and then other people started using these percentages as fact points.

no one gets to define "sexually attractive", since the entire concept is subjective, and this is my main gripe, this entire point is based around this entirely fluid concept being treated as a solid-state arguement point with Riot.

should champions be less ****ty/skimpy/non-combat-esque? yes, I agree to an extent.

should they have smaller boobs (why?) no, I do not agree, this isn't a point to make, big or small boobs can both be argued for or against, they are subjective ground and not a point to make, having big boobs doens't make someone ****ty or overly sexualized.

its a point that only hyper-easily offended feminist make when they are jealous of something.
You say vaguely that champions should be less "****ty/skimpy/non-combat-esque," but you oppose every single suggestion for how to accomplish this for any given champion, and you write off all requests for such as demands by the eeeeevil RadFems to 'force' Riot to 'censor' their champions. IOW, you don't ACTUALLY think that, you're just saying it to pretend you're not biased.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
I wasn't aware that I am the face of modern day feminism, its sole representative to the world
this may be hard for me, as you see, i have no face
I didn't say you were the Representative, I said you are what feminism is now, or more specifically, people just like you.

logic, sanity and the original purpose have been defeated by the dreaded 4th wave of Feminism, everyone, including 1st, 2nd, and even most 3rd wavers have basically given into despair now that "you" exist, it was all for nothing.

Feminism is dead, Long live Feminism.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzidian View Post
Shaella, will you be my friend? I want more people like you in our community.
I don't even play this game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
I didn't say you were the Representative, I said you are what feminism is now, or more specifically, people just like you.

logic, sanity and the original purpose have been defeated by the dreaded 4th wave of Feminism, everyone, including 1st, 2nd, and even most 3rd wavers have basically given into despair now that "you" exist, it was all for nothing.

Feminism is dead, Long live Feminism.
Wow.
I just
Wow.

YEAH, FEMINISM IS DEAD BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL EXIST THAT WANT TO BE EQUAL

also at no point did you use logic, you used a strawman


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
You say vaguely that champions should be less "****ty/skimpy/non-combat-esque," but you oppose every single suggestion for how to accomplish this for any given champion, and you write off all requests for such as demands by the eeeeevil RadFems to 'force' Riot to 'censor' their champions. IOW, you don't ACTUALLY think that, you're just saying it to pretend you're not biased.
because not every issue is black and white, I don't fully agree with the entire thing, just moderately agree that MOST champions shouldn't be made that way.

but I do not agree with tampering with artistic freedom, I will disagree with what they do, but I will defend their right to do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obzidian

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
because no one ever found Kurt Cobain attractive.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...75031954_n.jpg
http://karisable.com/cobain6.jpg


Yes. THERE IS SO MUCH SIMILARITY BETWEEN THESE TWO!! HOW DID I FAIL TO NOTICE?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
because no one ever found Kurt Cobain attractive.
He looked grungy, not like he had not taken a bath in 6 months. You seriously can't look at Olaf and say he looks "a little messy". It's like saying Urgot looks "a bit scarred".
Besides, someone will always like something, but there are more common fantasies.