@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SillyFearz

10-08-2012

Quote:
Err...this is a trap
DON'T FALL FOR IT SILLY FEARZ
I know but she wants my answer so she can just say HA your sexist

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyFearz View Post
I know but she wants my answer so she can just say HA your sexist
Nah, you're not sexist, its just the way society has conditioned us on gender roles

We perceive feminine clothing as denoting weakness, so a male in female clothing is weakening their own position

Zenbear

10-08-2012

Quote:
I go based off my own experiences most the girls i know have no knowledge of league of legends or anything beyong gta4, mortal kombat, or super mario. While I can find some game in common if I were to talk to another guy. Im not going based off world population(more girls in the world) Im going based off those who actually play games guys have usually had a bigger ratio.
I go with statistical data myself. It's a bit more reliable since the 20 or so females in my age group that I'm friends with aren't exactly a big enough pool to get an accurate view of all females.

Zenbear

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Nah, you're not sexist, its just the way society has conditioned us on gender roles

We perceive feminine clothing as denoting weakness, so a male in female clothing is weakening their own position
Unless it's oct. 31

Shadeykris

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsetheForkLuke View Post
This, a thousand times this. Let there be an option in the client to "Agree with IronStylus's artistic vision for Female Champions" and have all the models for females replaced by the ghosts from Pac Man.

We could have skins you could buy too!

Armored Burqa: Makes metallic clanking noises as they move around the map, but no visible change.

High Heels Burqa: 3 inches taller, but otherwise looks the same.

Different Colored Burqa: Game randomly picks a shade every match for this skin!

The "You didn't know it was a guy under this" Burqa: Yes, Ezreal likes em too! This would show just how equal we all are.

Might make identifying the champions a bit harder, but we can put the champ's name as a subtitle under the summoner's name, no big deal.
Clearly, you have summarized everyone's points in a hilariously sarcastic and yet accurate way. In no way have you misrepresented the core position whatsoever.

Or wait maybe it is just another case of.....

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=341

Joukyuu

10-08-2012

I know we are talking about over sexualized champions but i really want to thank IronStylus for Diana. The Motoko, from Ghost in the Shell, and overall Claymore feel to it was so much more than I could ever ask for. Even the pose is very reminiscent of Ghost in the shell.

Keep up the good work Sir.

SillyFearz

10-08-2012

Quote:

To be fair if a women wears mans clothes she sometimes is refereed to as butch or tomboy. My best friends lesbian though so to me its the norm lol. Works both ways but i agree we are conditioned

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
Unless it's oct. 31
****ty girls in ****ty outfits. whorin it up.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
To be fair if a women wears mans clothes she sometimes is refereed to as butch or tomboy. My best friends lesbian though so to me its the norm lol. Works both ways but i agree we are conditioned
Not to the same amount though

SillyFearz

10-08-2012

Quote:
Unless it's oct. 31
I dressed as a french maid last year lol im a guy had to show off dem legs