@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyPickles7 View Post
She/he has no arguments.. He just said "UNTIL WE ARE EQUAL". Not really an argument

No, Buff guys appeal to females. Seriously, Maybe not ripped like body builders, but most women like guys with abs and 6-packs. Trust me, I know. I've been told by many.

If both genders have issues, why focus on the women?
mmm not entirely accurate.

SillyFearz

10-08-2012

Quote:
Why do girls have to prove that they're girls, but guys don't
i'll wait
Because the internet is a scary place and guys pretend to be girls to get things

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyFearz View Post
Because the internet is a scary place and guys pretend to be girls to get things
>implying girls don't pretend to be male to avoid the bull****

Ensig

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Why do girls have to prove that they're girls, but guys don't
i'll wait
Cuz your not one and we know. Good day sir.

But please, continue trolling.

Edit: Can i haz buddy request?

MathMage

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
I didn't read anything because there is a simple solution:

Why the hell do you even have to state your gender in game? I have never, EVER yelled "I AM A GUY AND I WILL BE PLAYING DARIUS TOP LANE" before - that is stupid.

I really have known that anybody i was ever playing with was a girl unless they told me otherwise. Is there some secret to if a girl is playing a game their character moves differently? Give me a break.
I often know that the person I'm talking to or playing with/against online is a guy. Why should girls have to pretend androgyny or masculinity all the time? You're Captain America; why can't a girl be Black Widow or Storm or Jean Grey (or, hell, Lois Lane) without being accused of advertising her gender and 'asking for' harassment, or of not being a girl at all?

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by istoph View Post
i feel you dodged the point here. she looks like a child now. there is no dignity in her face or sense of power and deterermination. ya shw looks smooth and the character moves better than a season 1 south park episode but it is very clearly not the same champion that i loved to play and no longer do because of this.
Lack of integrity is the problem. All the new female splashes have a) huge anatomy problems which honestly should never happen because these are professional artists for christ's sake and b) silly or seductive faces.

Soraka- :o
Lux- :3
MF- :)
Morg- ;)
Diana- >:|
Syndra: :/

Does anyone else hate Diana's makeup, while we're girling out in here? I wish IronStylus had kept the subtle yellow glimmer eyeshadow Lady Gaga had in the Alejandro video, and the black-cherry red lips. The black lipstick and crow makeup looks stupid and too 90's goth... it cheapens the character by making her cliché and 3dark5me.

SillyFearz

10-08-2012

Quote:
>implying girls don't pretend to be male to avoid the bull****
If they want to avoid it they dont go around saying "IM A GUY I PROMISE" they just play the game like everyone else

SpiceePicklez

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
That's exactly why I made the distinction between being buff and being Kassadin. Read my posts more carefully if you're gonna comment on them.

I DO take issue with champion art of both genders where inappropriate. But you're pretending that these token guy examples are just as bad as the broad sexualization of the majority of female champions. That's disingenuous.
Yes, you made that distinction.. and then failed to understand why it still appeals to women.

and "token" examples. I could give you about 15 guys.. same with 15 girls who don't make sense. Garen has the weirdest shoulders ever. Why? to be BUFF. Let's not push this OMG FEMALES SO MUCH MORE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyFearz View Post
If they want to avoid it they dont go around saying "IM A GUY I PROMISE" they just play the game like everyone else
Because the assumption is that all players are male
thats pretty inherently sexist

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensig View Post
Cuz your not one and we know. Good day sir.

But please, continue trolling.
You do realise Shaella is a famous girl gamer, right? She's really high elo and used to stream a lot, and even shoutcasted at official Riot events.

She's married to Renektonbot, dude.