@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bittlez

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport548 View Post
Most men prefer cute over sexy though..
Quoted for truth anyways.

Yes, teenage little boys that will rage because they want more sexy near-nude arts.

Yes, 18-30yr old males without much life and a "senior member" title will probably be sick of these posts, thinking it the same exact as all others.

Yes, logical people will understand this is a post asking for more sexy males and less muscular men that look like they **** themselves and consider it manly.

tainteddaze

10-05-2012

you realise that girls in society are allowed to dress like everything you mentioned and are suppose to be treated as they are not in anything different then just cloths. Are you asking riot to start making guys in hot pants like tryn? I mean idk what you are trying to point out here. That the female champions are to sexy? So women won't play cause they are to intimidated by these women? That is just sad. I wake up in the morning and guess what is sitting in my mail box victory secret maginize. It shows girls in way less clothing all the time and women just think the stuff is cute and they don't get offended. Maybe you should stop talking about your **** *** **** to straight people cause we honestly don't give a damn if they dress like that or not. Just cause you want to see more naked guys in league doesn't mean riot is going to do it they are straight dudes that love the ***** too. Just cause you don't and can't handle seeing women look sexy doesn't mean 90% of the people are like you and care. We don't grow up.

Xaerie

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waafu View Post
Guys, guys, guys, instead of whining about sexy female champs why don't we just ASK FOR SEXY MALE CHAMPS MY GOD WHAT THE ****?
This would be a reasonable request however, how long has Riot been around?

How long have they been making the female characters look the way they do?

When have they ever tried to even it out?

Sexy Nick FTW

10-05-2012

lol these threads are the biggest joke. I mean who gives a **** what a champion looks like - it's just a video game...

Silent Reaper

10-05-2012

nice post, I enjoyed it +1

Bittlez

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite3789 View Post
You won't be missed.

Edit: And in a game with people getting cut with swords and blood and killing, this is your biggest problem? A set of breasts?

lolololololololol

And your biggest counter-argument issssss........ blank

That's right, you're here to troll and bash, not even one valid argument. I'm a guy and in no way would I prefer cleavage over blood. Boys kill flipping squirrels with a BB gun if they damn well please.

However, if a lil guy gets hands on a playboy you're damn sure he's getting a belt to that ass and learning what respect for women is.

chumbler

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie View Post
Yeah I introduced my little nephews to this game.

I recently taught them how to set desktop background pictures as their favorite characters. I visited them today only to find syndra with massive cleavage as their background pic. You'd better be sure I edited that picture in Photoshop real quick. It's so obvious thT Riot is not gender neutral nor do they respect females. If something similar happens than I'm cutting off funds towards Riot in my house and theirs, uninstalling their game and blocking Riot from their computer.
I don't think a "Hide the children, booby warning approach" is really productive. I criticize Riot because their representation of women shows a lack of creativity and sensitivity, not so much about the messages it sends to children (though that is also a component, as it creates unrealistic beauty standards, as is well documented). I think if the human body, including sexual organs and characteristics, were treated as less of a big deal, we wouldn't have the problem of Riot's character designs or all the people screaming "DON'T TAKE AWAY THE BOOBIES YOU EVIL MAN!"

Apex Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:

I recently taught them how to set desktop background pictures as their favorite characters. I visited them today only to find syndra with massive cleavage as their background pic. You'd better be sure I edited that picture in Photoshop real quick. It's so obvious thT Riot is not gender neutral nor do they respect females. If something similar happens than I'm cutting off funds towards Riot in my house and theirs, uninstalling their game and blocking Riot from their computer.
So your reaction is to go over to your sister/brother's home and start parenting their children?

a horse running

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:

I recently taught them how to set desktop background pictures as their favorite characters. I visited them today only to find syndra with massive cleavage as their background pic. You'd better be sure I edited that picture in Photoshop real quick.
...are you actually being serious? I mean I would actually love to see this photoshop. No joke.

Seronys

10-05-2012

*** sells, end of story. 80% of gamers are male, riot wants to make money, they sell the easiest thing, ***.