@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLurch View Post
So when you insult people that some how makes you equal?

Insulting people just makes you as trash as the companies you claim who over sexualize women in media.
No, I insult people because its funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I have not read lore on every champion but I'm just taking into consideration humanoids (like I would with champions such as Zyra or Ahri)
Taric has had a recent skin release with the same body type and similar model (bloodstone or w/e)
I see the difference with jarvan since he is taller and he looks more like a classical ideal than someone like pantheon or trynd.
i could give you darius cause he IS wearing a **** ton of armor and is hard to make out a true body shape there
Zyra is taller than Lux, I can't see the pattern.
Jarvan and Tryndamere have identical bodies except that Jarvan is taller, probably because he was created later on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonchief View Post
We all know Sejuani is a complete bad ass. My main problem with Sejuani is that she doesn't wear any actual armor. While it is fine for her to have trained in a leather bikini or proven her grit wearing a leather bikini, it is down right retarded (which Sej doesn't seem to be) to ride into battle without any armor. Regardless of how physically or mentally tough she is, her musculature would not stop an axe from cutting her leg clean off. Or from a sword piercing right through her uncovered chest. She is a complete bad ass who is exceptionally tough, but that doesn't mean her skin is coated in diamonds to reflect blows--that's the main disconnect that I have.

If you compare it to Trynd, he is at least wearing armor on half of his body (even a little bit more) and his chest and arms are so unbelievably, inhumanly muscular and knotted that it might actually prevent him from dying if he were to take a hit there. If Sejuani's legs were as muscular as Trynd's neck, I'd understand why she wouldn't wear armor.
I personally think she was the best candidate for a bulkier woman to date. She doesn't look like someone who could easily use the oversized flail she carries around. The whole *point* of the weapon is that it's really goddamned heavy so it can crush things, so you'd expect only the biggest people with the biggest muscles would use it. Nope, give it to Skinny Girl #32. A truly oversized champion wouldn't work well with a mount, but she's definitely too small.

Her personality comes through fairly well, though. Just the fact that she's riding a giant boar does half the work though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
Zyra is taller than Lux, I can't see the pattern.
Jarvan and Tryndamere have identical bodies except that Jarvan is taller, probably because he was created later on.
Generally new models are larger


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Vanity View Post
I'm trying to have a valid discussion and you reply with that? Nice sentence composition. (that is sarcasm in case you're not smart enough to pick up on it) No wonder you feel you need a better 'environment' to play your games in, because you are obviously that 'typical' female gamer who is so threatened by intelligence, all you can do is follow the average male persona on here and try to troll me by being spiteful and dumb.

You are the reason people think females are so worthless. =)
The fact is you entered this thread with a completely unbased discussion
No one in this thread believes females should have a "better environment"
like if your skin is not thick enough to deal with the minor harassment that might come from being a female then you should get off the internet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaella View Post
no, i insult people because its funny.
"lol does not welcome females everyone is so rude and call each other noobs weeehh i cry evry time"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
I personally think she was the best candidate for a bulkier woman to date. She doesn't look like someone who could easily use the oversized flail she carries around. The whole *point* of the weapon is that it's really goddamned heavy so it can crush things, so you'd expect only the biggest people with the biggest muscles would use it. Nope, give it to Skinny Girl #32. A truly oversized champion wouldn't work well with a mount, but she's definitely too small.

Her personality comes through fairly well, though. Just the fact that she's riding a giant boar does half the work though.
Both Nidalee and Sej should be amazons


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

helltronX

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
yeah because women are totally equal nowdays, what with the lower rate of pay, lower representations in high positions both corporately and in government, and you know, still fighting over the rights to control their own goddamn bodies
Wow that is so full of bias. Women aren't discriminated against concerning pay or position, the legislation put forth and subsequently shot down was moronic, why should somoene get equal pay to someone else just based on gender, there is no way to fairly implement "equal pay" based on ***, because no two people are equal in deserving anything, and a bill which would require investigations based on gender discrimination would just enforce the majority of women who use that as an excuse for their poor performance.

Also the right to control your own bodies? The issue is whether or not the unborn baby is a citizen and therefore deserves protection from society, the certainty with which pro-choice and pro-life people assume that it is or is not is mind-boggling... Wanna talk about right over your own body? Male infants in the US get circumcised every day for idiotic reasons with no say in the matter but you trivialize abortion to "control their own goddamn bodies".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
"lol does not welcome females everyone is so rude and call each other noobs weeehh i cry evry time"
oh, i wasn't aware i wasn't allowed to be a feminist and be a *****

Also, i don't even play this game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StunnedandSlayed

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
No, I insult people because its funny.
Good luck getting anyone to take your over hormonal response as anything but a joke.

When i play this game i don't even notice half the time what my champ looks like except in the load screen.