@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booker DeWitt

10-07-2012

Soul Calibur spent alot of money on realistic breast movement mechanics something to think about iron stylus im sure the league would love it heh heh

Karolina

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiz Khalifa View Post
And now go ahead and call me ignorant and sexist, I don't care because I know I'm not. I'm simply annoyed by these threads that are a huge waste of time when there are way better things to be discussed.
Then stay out of them and don't waste your time. Why do you even bother ? Go discuss something that's more urgent.

Jusek

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiz Khalifa View Post
You know what the ONLY problem with the whole female/male discussion is? THREADS LIKE THIS. Noone cares, just play the goddamn game. This isn't a political correctness discussion forum, it's a game. Stop trying to change things with these topics because the majority just doesn't care. 90% of people don't even go to the forums. Stop coming here and trying to change the game because you are personally dissatisfied with how Champs are designed. You have the option to leave. Stop trying to change things to your personal liking. What makes your opinion worth more than the majority? Why do you think because YOU don't like how female and male Champs are designed, they need a change? Majority likes it.

And now go ahead and call me ignorant and sexist, I don't care because I know I'm not. I'm simply annoyed by these threads that are a huge waste of time when there are way better things to be discussed.
1) The point is the number of people growing disgruntled is increasing. This won't remain the majority for long... if you even know what the majority is thinking. Since your post was so ignorant, I think it goes without saying that you have no idea what the majority of 30+ million people think.

2) Like what, exactly?

General Quackers

10-07-2012

If a girl isn't pretty or charming then she damn well better be smart and confident. Any smart and confident woman will use her se x appeal to her advantage.

Deal with it.

TinyTavi

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
If a girl isn't pretty or charming then she damn well better be smart and confident. Any smart and confident woman will use her se x appeal to her advantage.

Deal with it.
I think when fighting to the death that whole idea kinda goes out the window.

Jusek

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post

Deal with it.
So don't change society for the better, where women don't need to use *** appeal to get ahead? Why shouldn't women get the chance to move ahead because of hard work and feel satisfaction that they have better merit as opposed to better outfits?

LapanNaxela

10-07-2012

I'd buy an old witch champion. Preferably with a really evil laugh. she can throw poisoned apples or something and turn people into frogs.

Brosona

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imalia View Post
This post reeks of male privilege and privilege in general. You automatically assume that it's a female calling you out for being male. You fail to notice or realize that the game's creative design is disproportionately geared to appeal to you, you don't see that it's a real issue that people use gender, orientation or race to disparage and mock other people with. Why? Because you're not subject to such abuse and you don't think about what kind of toxic social norms led Riot to pander to you specifically. You might be subject to being called bad at this game, which you might be. But you'll never know what it's like to be outcast for the reasons listed. And you most likely don't care. But that doesn't mean it's not an issue that needs to be addressed.
Oh, of course. But if it were a male calling out a female he's a sexist mysogynist jerk. Why is it always the mans fault, hmm?

To say men aren't subject to abuse is sexist beyond belief.

Demando

10-07-2012

Tl;dr

MrHarz

10-07-2012

I have to wonder if Riot have considered just redoing Sejuani's base skin.

I recall IronStylus saying she should get a new skin that matches her thematics better but to me that seems rather silly. Shouldn't the champion's default appearance be the one that matches their thematics?

Edit - Plus that would make room for something like Vandal Sejuani. Think about it, she's already riding a hog.