@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flana Scarlet View Post
Bunnygirl Singed! Think about the set up. Riven infiltrates a club to strike a blow against Noxus, to prove her vision is the true one...

But little does she know, Singed has caught wind of her plans! He must clerverly disguise himself to sneak closer to Riven and finish the job.

No witnesses.
eh.

Rachel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosona View Post
the words
I think you have missed the point, or perhaps the point is irrelevant to you so you've ignored it.
In which case this is not the thread for you!

tempnameA461

10-07-2012

@IronStylus

When are we getting Reverse Teemo?
Riot would make soooooo much money.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsage View Post
Yadda yadda yadda its the same old nonsense. In a game that has a 95% male playerbase 95% of the content is going to be geared toward males. Its business as usual and the complaining is always irritating. Stuff a sock in it because we are sick to death of hearing the same BS excuse of "well I feel" well it doesnt matter what you feel because you arent the one who is having to make or lose money based on the desicions made.
It actually does matter what consumers feel because you know

THEY pay for the things

Nightscorpio

10-07-2012

Why LoL has no Black champs?

YoshioPeePee

10-07-2012

someone once mentioned something about ursula (probably iron stylus) I'd love to see a character ike that, she kicked ass

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscorpio View Post
Why LoL has no Black champs?
Nocturne

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Yadda yadda yadda its the same old nonsense. In a game that has a 95% male playerbase 95% of the content is going to be geared toward males. Its business as usual and the complaining is always irritating. Stuff a sock in it because we are sick to death of hearing the same BS excuse of "well I feel" well it doesnt matter what you feel because you arent the one who is having to make or lose money based on the desicions made.
95% male?

Yea lol?

Look at the demographics of pc gamers in general or comparable hardcore pc games (like WoW) and that's incredibly unlikely.

If somehow we do have that few women, that suggests that maybe they're marketing poorly to women which makes this more relevant.

Flana Scarlet

10-07-2012

Quote:
Yadda yadda yadda its the same old nonsense. In a game that has a 95% male playerbase
Prove it, or stuff your made up statistics. Fibbing (poorly) on the internet gets you no where.

Nightscorpio

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Nocturne

I'll redo my question, Why does LoL has no human black champions?