Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For TOP AND MID for a 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stryk3rQQ

10-05-2012

Looking to play in an amateur league. We need a good top and mid (preferably 1200-1300 elo). Be mature and have a good attitude. You must be able to adapt and take/give criticism well. PM me in-game.

Megabunny

10-05-2012

Hey I'm at work so I can't pm you now but I would like to mid lane for you guys if possible

Sabrina Chan

10-05-2012

I cant pm in game, since i cant play right now, but im definitely willing to take criticism and have a attitude of never giving up. a lot of in game knowledge, this is not my main, but still willing to learn. I know all counters, items etc. Also looking for a team, mid lane, mains cassiopeia, anivia, can play almost every ap mid well. also decent at top lane champions, esp. counterplay top lane.

danualmanual

10-05-2012

yo i could play mid or top for you guys, i usually play with higher ranked mates who are really serious lol, this sounds like more fun. add me ingame

ShiningStarLight

10-05-2012

=D

FateAwaits

10-06-2012

I am main top, if you read this, add me. I only played 4 ranked games but i'm pretty decent at top. My main top is Jax (but i haven't played him for a while).

Vinzlr

10-06-2012

Id love to join you, lookig for a team that can help me with my gameplay. Im at 1230 and i think it would be awesome to join

Zean

10-06-2012

Im a great mid (Xerath/Lux) and would love to try out for your team!
If you want just add me on LoL
ImAWurm

fecm92

10-06-2012

Add me fecm92 ill play top

Lone SilverWolf

10-07-2012

Hi, i main mid (Brand-Grag-Ahri-Anivia-TF), in that order, are my best champs. I can play any other roles relatively well. I'm on the west coast and i use most communicating programs such as teamspeak,vent,xfire,steam, ect. Scype is not one of those. I do have multiple teamspeak servers available in case the team needs somewhere to go constantly. I'm currently between 1300-1400, i can't seem to peak it just of yet, but i do plan on getting back to the 1400s.

please message me in-game,

Thank you for taking the time to read this message,

Dom.