it's unconventional support time! Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Westlin

10-05-2012

Urgot Support at level 6 you can guarantee a kill

hotlikecajun

10-05-2012

TF, Maokai, Mumu, Birdie all pretty fun supports

Westlin

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcricket View Post
You didn't support as Ahri. LoL king says that game was actually a 22/5/17, and you had over 300 minion kills. After researching, you had a Soraka that had around 70 minion kills, and took Clairvoyance. I deduct that this means you played mid, KSed a lot, lost, and posted it on the forum. You didn't play well enough to carry, and you didn't support.
He never said he supported as Ahri; he said he carried as Ahri. He said only bad people are playing now so he wants to try weird supports.
READING COMPREHENSION TOO HARD!!!

THE LOVE TONIGHT

10-05-2012

Maokai

Frakenbourrough

10-05-2012

Tank/Support Karthus, works better than one'd imagine.

ViciousVillain

10-05-2012

Nautilus support

A Moist Crevice

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeee View Post
With all the tournaments going on, there seems to be only really bad players still playing (seriously, I just went 22/4/15 as Ahri), so it's now or never to try weird supports.

I've tried Morgana, Zyra, Orianna, Renekton, Poppy...

Who else should I try?
Ashe and Gangplank support.
Support Fizz
Support Ez
Support Veigar (Such a bad idea man)

IgotWTFed

10-05-2012

In a parallel universe...

Hi, I'm Phreak, and I play EVERY champion as a support. I rush philosopher's stone, and heart of gold, and buy TONS OF WARDS.

That said, SivHD has already done reverse support hecarim, support syndra and support heimer. I can also think of support ashe (edit: shen'd), maybe shield support lee sin

INSANITY SEAMEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Rengar support> 4 stacks on golems > HUNT FOR BLOOD!!

jameschat

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcricket View Post
You didn't support as Ahri. LoL king says that game was actually a 22/5/17, and you had over 300 minion kills. After researching, you had a Soraka that had around 70 minion kills, and took Clairvoyance. I deduct that this means you played mid, KSed a lot, lost, and posted it on the forum. You didn't play well enough to carry, and you didn't support.
Did I say I supported? No. I was just making a point that everyone is really bad at this moment during the tournament. And I'm sorry if I messed up and failed remembering the exact number of assists. Yes, I did mid. And no, I did not ks. Anyhow, this wasn't the point at all, I wasn't boasting about my last game, and I never said I supported as Ahri. Learn to read.

I would try those champions you're naming, but I don't have Maokai (though I'm seriously thinking about getting him, for multiple reasons), Fiddle, Panth, Jayce or Nautilus (thinking of getting him too) xD ! I'll try Ez, Fizz and Anivia for sure, though :O ! I just tried Orianna again, and boy did it not go well (2/10/something over 10 that I don't remember)

I really wanted to go support Syndra instead of Ori, last game, but my team threatened to dodge if I did so .