Best 3150 champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sportsnerd77

09-25-2010

I just got 3150 IP, and am wondering who i should get.

Best Sammy NA

09-25-2010

have you tried WarWick ?

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Xin is my favorite champ out of the 24 I own.

Jackrabbitslim2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Mordekaiser is a good one if you like to tank.

GODKIM

09-26-2010

depends on what u wanna do

CalI Me Maybe

09-27-2010

Well, heres my philosophy, every champion is great. Every champion has its negatives and positives. If used correctly and efficiently, all champions are good. There's a learning process for how to use champions at their best too.

Warrrax

09-27-2010

You want to save your IPs. They rotate the free champs every week, so play them all in practice games vs bots to see how they all work.

After a few rotations, you should have a decent idea what champ you like. Do NOT unlock a champ that you've never played! You may not like them and theres 20hours of gameplay gone. Dont rely on guides either because they are likely outdated.

Stillhart

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrax View Post
You want to save your IPs. They rotate the free champs every week, so play them all in practice games vs bots to see how they all work.

After a few rotations, you should have a decent idea what champ you like. Do NOT unlock a champ that you've never played! You may not like them and theres 20hours of gameplay gone. Dont rely on guides either because they are likely outdated.
This isn't bad advice, per se, but it fails to account for human nature. The first champ I unlocked was Xin Zhao and I had an idea I'd like him already from a few things: 1 - I like Jax's play style (I got him free) and I wanted someone like him but better 2 - Xin was consistently kicking our asses when I played against him 3 - He looks awesome! I have not regretted that purchase.

After that I unlocked Garen without having played him, but only because of reason #2 above. As it turns out, his playstyle is significantly different and, to me, quite boring. I regret unlocking him.

With those mixed results, I've decided to wait before unlocking my next champs. I am glad I laid out a little IP early and got one I super like, but that was pretty lucky. I'd suggest maybe unlocking some cheap ones that people consitently recommend (Annie, Amumu, Kayle, Yi, Ryze, etc) if you MUST spend those IP. Otherwise, wait till you get someone awesome in the free rotation and unlock them.

I personally and hoping for a few to try this week: Shen, Akali, Shaco, Udyr, Mord, Pantheon, Sona, Malzahar. Last week I got some I was interested in and didn't really like any of them enough to buy so it worked out.

Amn

09-27-2010

Taric, Shen, Garen, Pantheon, Morgana, and Warwick are all good and (in my opinion) easy to learn.

JorDeeee

09-27-2010

u would probably want to save ur hard earned ip until uve tested a couple of the champs
but if you rlly cant wait i say just buy someone whos 450 or 1350ip because if u dont like them u wont be spending a lot of money that took a while to get