Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittles

10-09-2010

I agree with the above post. I'm about ready to move to HoN, even after I've spent so much money on this game. It's extremely frustrating.

Imyo

10-09-2010

We really need some kind of answer to this problem, i recently leave a game because my ping was up to 900... and i dont have any problems with other games or downloads.

Enzaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

The issue still is not fixed. I love getting called a feeder and reported for not being able to move.

lllllllllllllll

10-09-2010

The game is broken an unplayable.

pugnacious

10-09-2010

I have been lagging excessively too. I can hit 2000 ping spikes. I am not downloading, I have scanned for viruses many times, there is no one sharing my connection, I have no firewalls/antivirus/spyware on, I have restarted the router and modem, and I can immediately leave a laggy LoL game and play another game and have no connection issues. It is LoL related only.

Kittles

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllllllll View Post
The game is broken and unplayable.

Kittles

10-11-2010

I just wish we would get some sort of information. Any of it. Even something like I'm actually reading this thread.

Macaboros

10-11-2010

Its nearly unplayable at times and Im tired of people with terrible attitudes giving me a hard time because I cant react properly under lag.

Fix please.

Pwnage Engage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

BUMP!

I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who has this problem. I've also been getting horrible lag spikes, i thought it might be my ISP but no, my internet is fine. Its LoL

Plz fix this, Riot

Daikaze

10-12-2010

Just to make sure that Riot can get all of the info on this topic:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=3117760
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=258634