Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strange Lag Spikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittles

10-05-2010

Statikk?

Anodize

Recruiter

10-05-2010

Quote:
Kittles:
Statikk?

Kittles

10-06-2010

Quote:
Anodize:

heat511

10-06-2010

I believe this is packet loss related as well. I only had this happen one day but it was the day when I kept connecting to games with 9000 ms inexplicably. Sometimes it would 'unlag' and show my normal ping but it would do that when it would catch up.

Bump for fix for you guys who get it often, sucks.

Kittles

10-07-2010

Bump.

AM213

10-08-2010

Please, this needs fixed. I tried to see if I needed to update my firmware but it said I didn't need any updates. The game is unplayable. Please fix, or at least respond. You're responding to most of the other threads.

ShadowSlyth

10-09-2010

Bamp.

Kittles

10-09-2010

Bump. Please respond, riot.

Enzaka

Recruiter

10-09-2010

They aren't going to respond until they fix the problem, or at least telling us they are "able" to fix it. The fact that it is still around bothers a lot of people, and I'm sure not being able to use the free champion weekend is a good reason to be angry. Either way I'm not sure they are using the resources available to combat this problem, other than that "they are working on it..." I'm sure business is "booming".

Daikaze

10-09-2010

See, but we don't even have a confirmation that they are looking into the problem. We've basically been told to post some data, which we have, and now we're just waiting for any news.

It'd be nice to hear that they are fixing it or trying to identify the problem. We've been going weeks with this problem and it's kind of frustrating. I want to play, but I'm gradually losing interest and I'm sure others are too. People aren't going to hang around forever waiting to find out if this problem is fixed or not, they'll just leave.