Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KAKAROTTT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I am experiencing this as well. Wtf is Riot doing, this is a emergency maintenance issue. If it's an issue that is causing a headache to so many people, why haven't they address the problem yet, or even announce any action being made right now.

NixonTek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Bumpskis

cF Dawgy

09-26-2011

This same thing is happening to me ever since a couple of hours ago. It appears that not only has this thread been reborn, but the problem has as well.

Please help fix this Riot. My team thinks I'm just being terrible for the sake of it.

cornswaggler

09-26-2011

ive also been getting random in game lag, also some of my friends have been too. its been going on for about a week

Eve Morgan

09-26-2011

I read over this thread quite in depth and am having the same issue. Not going to re-state; it's been said enough times, but is important enough to bump again and again.

BUMP

Iheartazns400

09-26-2011

I LOSE GAMES BECAUSE I FREEZE UP IN TEAM FIGHTS AS THE TANK. WTF IM MAD BRO. fix this ****. the last week has been unplayable. I guess riot wants less money.

GreatNub

09-26-2011

I have the exact same issue since today.

GreyFoxBaby

09-26-2011

had crazy lag since today. character goes slow, randomly glitches to locations. half the time i cant use abilities and the cooldowns shown for them are wrong. my fps is normal as is my latency.. :/

This lag occurs even in custom games.

NixonTek

09-27-2011

b00mp.

Tsuhina

09-27-2011

This has been happening since the patch. I can confirm it is neither an internet problem nor any problem on my side. i just got a completely new internet and the bugs still are happening. If there is any info I can give riot to fix this please let me know.