Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strange Lag Spikes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoCs1nn

01-07-2011

/bump

Algia

01-07-2011

Yes! This has been happening to me, normal FPS and Latency and yet weird stuff happens like I'll jump backwards, get stunned/attacked on the spot and a second later I will teleport backwards.

Also I thought I was going crazy with things like Mundo's cleavers being invisible.

LoCs1nn

01-07-2011

/bump

Kuscythen

01-07-2011

Kaptainkrunch it's kuscythen!

Prisonal

01-11-2011

Bump

LoCs1nn

01-12-2011

/bump Wow look at how many people have this problem. And Riot still haven't responded. Not only that but, for the last 2 days I played and for whatever reason this problem was gone.

Right now I logged on and problem is back. Is it same for you guys in the last 2 days?

Rebornsyn

01-12-2011

Also experiencing the problem... its sad a 29 page thread of people having this problem gets no attention. I never thought I would want to switch to HoN but this is a good reason too. Thanks riot for ignoring us -.-

Prisonal

01-12-2011

Quote:
Rebornsyn:
Also experiencing the problem... its sad a 29 page thread of people having this problem gets no attention. I never thought I would want to switch to HoN but this is a good reason too. Thanks riot for ignoring us -.-

^

jesantiago

01-13-2011

one of my friends had this issue yesterday
/BUMP

Daikaze

01-13-2011

There are several threads on this topic, some get more attention than others. Riot is aware of the issue, but it's a tricky problem. Once they determine the cause then it can be fixed.

The following thread has been getting a bit of attention recently:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=416405