Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoCs1nn

01-07-2011

/bump

Algia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Yes! This has been happening to me, normal FPS and Latency and yet weird stuff happens like I'll jump backwards, get stunned/attacked on the spot and a second later I will teleport backwards.

Also I thought I was going crazy with things like Mundo's cleavers being invisible.

LoCs1nn

01-07-2011

/bump

Kuscythen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Kaptainkrunch it's kuscythen!

Prisonal

01-11-2011

Bump

LoCs1nn

01-12-2011

/bump Wow look at how many people have this problem. And Riot still haven't responded. Not only that but, for the last 2 days I played and for whatever reason this problem was gone.

Right now I logged on and problem is back. Is it same for you guys in the last 2 days?

Rebornsyn

01-12-2011

Also experiencing the problem... its sad a 29 page thread of people having this problem gets no attention. I never thought I would want to switch to HoN but this is a good reason too. Thanks riot for ignoring us -.-

Prisonal

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornsyn View Post
Also experiencing the problem... its sad a 29 page thread of people having this problem gets no attention. I never thought I would want to switch to HoN but this is a good reason too. Thanks riot for ignoring us -.-
^

jesantiago

01-13-2011

one of my friends had this issue yesterday
/BUMP

Daikaze

01-13-2011

There are several threads on this topic, some get more attention than others. Riot is aware of the issue, but it's a tricky problem. Once they determine the cause then it can be fixed.

The following thread has been getting a bit of attention recently:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=416405