Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

mouse replacement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordmercurio

10-05-2012

I need to replace my microsoft mouse: rigth click not working, scrol wheel not working sometimes, my pc is used a lot of time at day so i need a really durable mouse and im choosing between: CORSAIR VENGANZA M90, THERMALTAKE TT SPORTS BLACK ELEMENT , MOUSE RAZER RAZER DEATHADDER. i dont really want to change it after 4 months of use i need a mouse that got high quality : which of these are the best in terms of quality?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

10-05-2012

Logitech G600/G700

Scimatth7

10-05-2012

I actually had the exact same issues with my microsoft mouse as well, I'll never be going back to them.

I shopped around and tried a bunch of logitechs, all of which were good...but ended up going with their m570.

Yes, that is a trackball. I wish I had switched sooner. You can set the sensitivity insanely high and still get precise movement and accuracy. Didn't help LoL all that much, but in FPS games the difference is incredible.

Lordmercurio

10-05-2012

Quote:
Scimatth7:
I actually had the exact same issues with my microsoft mouse as well, I'll never be going back to them.

I shopped around and tried a bunch of logitechs, all of which were good...but ended up going with their m570.

Yes, that is a trackball. I wish I had switched sooner. You can set the sensitivity insanely high and still get precise movement and accuracy. Didn't help LoL all that much, but in FPS games the difference is incredible.

to be honest its the intensive use of the mouse that probably poduce all those fails; thats why im looking about quality =).
about the g700 = i heard about battery problems= constant recharge .
g600= could be an interesting option .
anybody using any of this mouse?

Lordmercurio

10-22-2012

upodate i bougth the whiteg600 , nice mouse , still need ot learn how to handle software so i can upgrade skills(either does not work or macro simply "click" Q not ctrl+q combo.