Received a warning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeOLinG

10-05-2012

Link to the case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5737528/#nogo

Game 1:

We had a nunu that was stealing CS and would KS as a support. This game is really worthy of being included in a case?

Game 2:

It's blatantly obvious that there was no trolling involved in this game - my first "troll" message was in regards to what was happening in the game with our team. I also never fed - was new to using Corki and we were getting a lot of jungle pressure that I didn't know how to deal with. Apparently trying to make light of a situation doesn't exist anymore.

Game 3:

I had called mid, locked in - Kass felt that he would do it (we've all been there where someone has done this). It's annoying, and I let him know it. Was I supposed to go Cass top or bot or jungle? I ended up leashing blue at the start. I was calling mias, my team wasn't so I was getting ganked Mid - CS was a result of Kass being mid. Also, I never afk'd - look at the time stamps. I chose no because I thought we could get back into the game; of course I'd try and pluck a nerve when people were unsupportive and failed to communicate the whole game.

Game 4:

I went jayce jungle - I explained to my team how it works and that if it's done right, it makes the game a lot more enjoyable. Little did I know that I used my smite too early and cass had stolen blue buff right off the bat. For those of you who use Jayce (or have tried jungling him), you NEED that first blue buff to speed through your jungle. I admit I shouldn't have freaked out like I did, but after a long day of playing with people like that Cass who do not communicate anything, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Freak outs happen and I don't blame people for when they do.

Are these really worthy of a warning? None of these exemplify my attitude the majority of the time.

ObsidianNight

10-05-2012

Key: Bold=borderline punishable, Bold underlined=punishable, Italics=my reason for it being punishable
Game 1

Jayce[00:16:01] :nice ks
Jayce[00:16:01] :idiot

Jayce[00:25:29] :wtf is our team doing lux
Jayce[00:25:32] :sitting back
Jayce[00:25:36] :ks'ing

Jayce[00:25:41] :Report them after (abusing the report feature)
Jayce[00:26:01] :veiger is dumb as ****
Jayce[00:26:14] :enjoy your ban (taunting)

Game 2 really nothing tbh

Game 3
Cassiopeia[00:00:35] :i called it you noob
Cassiopeia[00:00:36] :gtfo
Cassiopeia[00:21:08] :noob stealing cs
Cassiopeia[00:21:12] :enjoy 4v5
Cassiopeia [All][00:21:42] :4v5 now
Cassiopeia [All][00:21:44] :enjoy
Kassadin [All][00:21:54] :sigh report her, she sucks ball
Cassiopeia [All][00:22:03] :yeah, because thats gonna do anything (so you basically threaten to afk which is reportable, and I guess them reporting you did do something.)

Game 4
Jayce[00:06:48] :when you dont call mia
Jayce[00:06:51] :you **** everyone over
Jayce[00:13:19] :wtf
Jayce[00:13:21] :are you doing
Jayce[00:13:23] :you idiot
Jayce[00:14:57] :thats why i needed that ****ing blue
Jayce[00:15:01] :you dumb noob
Jayce[00:15:34] :WOW
Jayce[00:15:40] :YOU ARE HORRIBLKE CASS
Jayce[00:15:51] :holy ****
Jayce[00:15:53] :you're so bad
Jayce[00:17:02] :YOU DUMB ****
Jayce[00:17:58] :cass
Jayce[00:18:01] :I start with like --- mana
Jayce[00:18:04] :and i need it to jungle (wait you were jungling with jayce)
Jayce[00:20:22] :enjoy the report (same as earlier)
ayce[00:34:50] :baddies
Jayce [All][00:34:57] lease report
Jayce [All][00:35:21] :report cass, corki, bc really it was the whole team and not you

Look tbh game 1 was on the fence, game 2 nothing, game 3 on the fence, but when you add in game 4 and your rage, yes it was fair. Just watch the language and raging.

NeOLinG

10-05-2012

So one game is enough to remove 20+ honor? Everybody has bad days, this is my issue with the tribunal system. Gotta say, after one case through the tribunal, if this is what gets people warned/banned I will not be as conservative with the system as I was before.

ObsidianNight

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeOLinG View Post
So one game is enough to remove 20+ honor? Everybody has bad days, this is my issue with the tribunal system. Gotta say, after one case through the tribunal, if this is what gets people warned/banned I will not be as conservative with the system as I was before.
Look does it suck you lost honor, yes, especially of these cases were from a while ago. But you have to remember one case that bad yes does warrant a warning. I've had games like that also, and I stopped a long time ago after what i saw is reportable. If in the third game you had only done it once, i may have pardoned, but you did it over and over. If people are bad and and not doing their job just let it go. I will say that if you had gotten more than a warning on this I would've thought that was to much.