Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin's new Q OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicknameMy

10-05-2012

The new Q you gave Xin is just totally op. Same damage at a 2.5 attack rate. I can just instakill all enemies without any worries.

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

10-05-2012

Quote:
NicknameMy:
The new Q you gave Xin is just totally op. Same damage at a 2.5 attack rate. I can just instakill all enemies without any worries.

Correct, this is a known issue, thank you for reporting it. We are looking to make a fix for this bug.

Zhico

10-05-2012

I'm confused on the bug, does he gain full attack speed with his Q?

Warrikon

10-05-2012

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jayce has a more op w........................................... jayce is more oppppppppppppppppppp don't nurf pleas

Zair Umbras

10-05-2012

The bug is that Xin currently gets an instant 2.5 attack speed with his Q and so he instantly can get his knock up off and he can stack pure damage and do 3 enhanced autos quicker than attack speed Teemo for more damage. :P

Kultra

10-05-2012

Doesn't sound like a bug per se, sounds like they were playing around with TTS during the build to see if it could be changed without being OP, and turns out >_> it is OP.

NicknameMy

10-05-2012

Actually, I like the 2.5 AS thing. Just lower the damage and xin would be a better champ overall.

Zair Umbras

10-05-2012

Quote:
NicknameMy:
Actually, I like the 2.5 AS thing. Just lower the damage and xin would be a better champ overall.

Better champ? You act like he's bad... Play the song from Mulan and use Xin with Armor Pen and you win at life. :P

Melting City

Recruiter

10-05-2012

It seems to give him max attack speed ONLY when he keeps right-clicking while Q is active, it's resetting his AA and giving him a drastic knock-up.

Bejango

10-05-2012

despite being a bug that was the most fun I've had in a long time 720 AD with Baron 5 Blood thirsters all AD per level runes and all AD Masteries 2 penta kills one on the enemy base panel so much fun.
in bots of course i wouldn't do that in a real game