someone explain to me, i wrote a nice short story. i think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLoLNoob

10-05-2012

k mom. you know everythin i want. what do i want for christmas? for my birthday? either way. no sheep or discussion, just "you were afk n00b". and k guy. every game you lose, you gotta have a good smile about it right? "yeah we're losing!" "yeah! we have a support shaco!" " yeah! bot lane died again!" pls.are you really gonna say tat yu gotta be positive when your games were pretty much doomed from the start?

gnfnrf

10-05-2012

The old thread, with plenty of serious attempts to answer the question, is here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2643108

It's not even closed. I have no idea why the same discussion needs to be rehashed here.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoLNoob View Post
k mom. you know everythin i want. what do i want for christmas? for my birthday? either way. no sheep or discussion, just "you were afk n00b". and k guy. every game you lose, you gotta have a good smile about it right? "yeah we're losing!" "yeah! we have a support shaco!" " yeah! bot lane died again!" pls.are you really gonna say tat yu gotta be positive when your games were pretty much doomed from the start?
Did I say that? Where did I say that?

You don't have to be positive...just don't be negative. STOP INSULTING YOUR TEAMMATES.

That's it. Stop putting words in our mouths. There was plenty of discussion in your other thread, you just didn't like it. So you throw your tantrums, make another thread, get the same results, and resort to tantrums again.