Is this a reward for having high honor?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekonCross

12-24-2012

I think there should be a way to change banners. I have like 100+ of teamwork 100+ friendly and 100+ honorable opponent.

Id like to show off a different banner I have had the red one flying high for like 2 months now since I hit 10 honorable opponent.

Ramaki

01-05-2013

What I don't get is how I have 133 teamworks, but only 78 honorable opponents and still haven't earned a teamwork badge over an honorable badge...

Mikus

02-02-2013

i have 30 team work and 21 honorable opponent - Any idea when i can get the banner???

Winifreddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Does anyone understand the honor system? I have over 130 teamwork and 40 honorable opponent and no ribbon. All the posts I have seen all seem to say the same thing: its based on elo and number of games played, but what are the numbers?

Boobalicious

05-15-2014

If you lose a crest, can you ever receive it again?

DarkJade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2014

Boobalicious the necromancer.

MTempty

05-15-2014

Damn. This **** was released in 2012? Time sure flies.

TheFakeMackie

05-15-2014

How can you get crests back if you lose one? Is that even possible? Like the first month I played I had a helpful crest and then I stopped playing for a bit and it was gone... I've wanted another crest ever since yet despite countless honorings I have nothing

Uarry

06-21-2014

For me , I've earn a crest in an ac , then again , and again . I dont know why i can get crest so easily like that But for other acs like this one , no matter how much honors i've got , they wouldnt gimme one. Btw , its easy to maintain , i havent paly for a month and i still got the crest up there

Critmaster Garen

06-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeMackie View Post
How can you get crests back if you lose one? Is that even possible? Like the first month I played I had a helpful crest and then I stopped playing for a bit and it was gone... I've wanted another crest ever since yet despite countless honorings I have nothing
so, riot says youre not honorable, if youre not playing a lot.

nice.

there should be no way, you should lose it just because you stop playing for a while. it feels like theyre trying to force people to keep playing.