People who only play bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwagNeedle69

3 Weeks Ago

These people exist. I have a mutual friend that has like 3 normal wins and is level 30. I carried his three normal wins because I was playing with a friend of mine and him in normals back a few months ago. Im just trying to wonder how boring it must have been to play bot matches all the way to thirty or how bad the guy felt when he was the reason his team lost

Phreak123

3 Weeks Ago

yeah i havea friend as well but i made him play normals when he was lvl 16

Jikker

3 Weeks Ago

*waves*

Hi that's me. I got 30 on bots. It was a big mistake but I can say that my first PvP wasn't lost because of me and I do generally well in PvP. The reason I keep playing only bots is for many reasons including time, not wanting to deal with raging teammates, and most importantly 150-400 EC ping that makes the game sometimes become unplayable in the middle of matches.

EDIT: forgot to mention that bots can be fun too. Have you ever gotten to play a match as AP Shyvana? Or AP Riven? Or ADC Soraka? You can do whatever you want in bot matches and just have fun without the majority of your teammates yelling at you.

SeverelyAutistic

3 Weeks Ago

Over here too, I hate PvP so I only play bots

Maximum Weaboo

3 Weeks Ago

I like my games like I like my women: Fast and Easy.

SwagNeedle69

3 Weeks Ago

I think one of the things that may have kept him from playing PVP was that he knew he was bad and he didn't want to play against other people because he knew people would flame at him(lol big surprise here). When I see players in games that I know aren't trolling and are just uneducated at the game, i take my time to play a few games with them and give them advice and such.

Bunta

3 Weeks Ago

I know some people who solely play bot games, this community is pretty terrible and much more worse to new people. But then you must remember some people play games to relax and not be a serious thing! Bot games along with ARAM and the likes are the reason for this! I mean unless it's bothering you it should be a big deal how others play this game!

SwagNeedle69

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunta View Post
I know some people who solely play bot games, this community is pretty terrible and much more worse to new people. But then you must remember some people play games to relax and not be a serious thing! Bot games along with ARAM and the likes are the reason for this! I mean unless it's bothering you it should be a big deal how others play this game!
It bothers me because the reason a lot of people don't play pvp is because of the community. I mean there are far less flamers that ive seen but they are still out there, ready for the tribunal to gettem

AutoSys

3 Weeks Ago

I have over 1k games on bots. Much more fun than people raging at you.

Also over 1.4k in aram. Again much more fun.

League of lane is a team game and playing solo in a team game makes no sense.

LordOfSpaghetti

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by autosys View Post
i have over 1k games on bots. Much more fun than people raging at you.

Also over 1.4k in aram. Again much more fun.

League of lane is a team game and playing solo in a team game makes no sense.
u dupid!!! There no teamwork in bot games. There not even no competition. Dupid... Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!