Unfair Ban - Flawed Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentait

10-05-2012

So today I logged in as normal and was greeted with a message stating that I have a 3 day ban and that a case has gone to tribunal. I log on to the forum and post a ticket asking why I have been banned and a riot admin replies with a link for me to check out the tribunal case.

I was banned due to being voted twice for "intentionally feeding" in one game and voted once with no reason given in a second game. I was shocked at this as under no circumstance would I ever intentionally feed and here are my stats for the game where i supposedly did

4 kills 14 deaths and 10 assists. What is surprising is that I wasn't even the worst player on the team. I was trying hard to win but it just wasn't happening. There was some who died around the same amount of times I did on my team yet because 2 people in this game have decided to vote me for deliberately feeding it has gone to a tribunal where random people who have no clear visual evidence as to weather I actually did or not decided to ban me. Nothing in the chat log confirms that I was intentionally feeding other than the two guys who voted me saying that I was when I wasn't

As for the second game there is no reason even given as to why 1 person decided to give me negative feedback

I wrote back to the riot admin by commenting further in the ticket explaining all this and pointing out that I had been banned unfairly and this is what he responded with

"Both players and Riot employees viewing Tribunal Cases are provided with chat logs and other relevant stats to reach a decision. Players generally understand what sort of behavior will negatively impact other players and what conduct falls outside of what should be a positive in-game experience. Please consult the Summoner's Code (linked below) if you wish to learn more about the conduct we wish to uphold on the Fields of Justice"

In other words they are not prepared to do anything about it even though there is no legitimate evidence to warrent banning me
I just paid for a 1 week IP boost a day before this ban aswell and I will lose all the honour I have made so naturally I am upset about this

The tribunal system is very flawed, I have been unfairly punished for something I haven't done and I'd just like to know if there are others who have had a similar experience and opinions on how the tribunal system can be improved.

I did not intentionally feed so do not troll with responses saying I deserve to be banned ect.
Not worth my time to read it or yours to post it

GtfoMyFace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

You deserve to be banned, people like you kill my elo. Dont play normal or ranked just play bots and watch streams until you learn how to play and not feed 14 kills and make your team lose.

Exploding Barrel

10-05-2012

You'll need to link to your reform card to generate a helpful discussion.

xXMizuXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

please post your tribunal report card

Sentait

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtfoMyFace View Post
You deserve to be banned, people like you kill my elo. Dont play normal or ranked just play bots and watch streams until you learn how to play and not feed 14 kills and make your team lose.
I wasn't the worst player on my team. I carry most games, I am no noob and actually a decent player but this game we played against a op combo my allies started dying and opponents became op. I couldn't avoid being killed myself and i did not intentionally feed or deserve to be banned for this

You sound like a very angry unfriendly individual and its people like you who make this community bad

Exploding Barrel

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentait View Post
I wasn't the worst player on my team. Others died more times than me and normally I carry most games, I am no noob and actually a decent player but this game we played against a op combo my allies started dying and opponents became op. I couldn't not avoid being killed myself and i did not intentionally feed or deserve to be banned for this

You sound like a very angry unfriendly individual and its people like you who make this community bad
The Tribunal forum gets a lot of trolls here while their accounts are banned. You can ignore posts like that one.

kaleb bartlett

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentait View Post
I wasn't the worst player on my team. Others died more times than me and normally I carry most games, I am no noob and actually a decent player but this game we played against a op combo my allies started dying and opponents became op. I couldn't avoid being killed myself and i did not intentionally feed or deserve to be banned for this

posting your report card would go a long way in confirming or refuting your claim.

Methelod

10-05-2012

Correction: You were banned for being a jerk to your teammates. No, it doesn't matter that they started it, YOU will broke the rules. The reasons for the reports are not that important when it comes to judging the case so you haven't proven that the tribunal is flawed.

Exploding Barrel

10-05-2012

Ah, that makes it clearer. I would have punished for your choice of language as well as overall verbal abuse and negativity in game 1. You deserved the punishment, but you're wrong in assuming it's for feeding.