What is up with my ping!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSlapScrubs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Hey guys,
Normally I have 28-32 ping, and now for some reason, just today, my ping has been consistently around 100-120 ping. Could these be a problem with riot servers? I have no idea what the issue is, no streaming or uploading is going on or anything like that.. Help?

iSlapScrubs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Bumpeedumpee

Lance702

10-05-2012

I have been having similar problems the last few days. Normally have 16-20 ping but have been hovering around 100 for no reason.

Nen Ragehard

10-05-2012

Happening to people randomly. A red has yet to even make a post acknowledging the problem...

NesIiN

10-05-2012

i had the same problem a couple days ago, and someone i know is having the problem right now. I tried uninstalling PMB, but that didn't work. My internet was fine, speeds and pings were normal. The way I fixed it was by running repair on league. However, I saw on these forums that repair did not fix the problem for some, so I am not saying this is the 100% fix, but it did work for me. If you have spare time (because it takes a while to repair), I'd suggest trying that if nothing else has worked. Just my two cents, and hope it helps out at least one person.

SnowmerDingerBot

10-06-2012

i have around 19-20ping but it spikes to 2k and just keeps going till i quit the game completly.
im probably one of MANY ppl who will be banned because teammates got pissed off they had to play a 4v5 and lose