Boot System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CresentFall

10-04-2012

It would be a nice addition to league of legends if there was a boot system in champion select.
Basically what I'm thinking is if somebody decides to troll in champion select somebody else call's a boot against the trolling summoner. If the other four summoners vote yes to the boot the trolling summoner gets booted and gets the time penalty placed against them for leaving que, while the other summoners go back into que as normal.

this would be a great addition and would hopefully reduce trolls before the game starts.

Arny Palmy

10-04-2012

But what if they aren't trolling? They may have picked their character first but not locked in yet, and everyone else wants them to change to a tank, or a ranged to fit the team comp. They don't want to change, so they get the boot and the penalty. Doesn't seem like it would be fair. Though I agree, trolls are indeed annoying..

CresentFall

10-05-2012

thats why everyone else has to agree with it as well besides if a person isnt gonna play the role thats left for them they should be booted in my opinion call roles or have quick fingers thats what gets you what you want

Pesterer

10-05-2012

I disagree. What if the meta shifts? What if what they're doing works? This really wouldn't solve the problem anyway, as they can troll just as efficiently in any role by repeatedly running into towers, trying to dual lane mid, ect. ect. Sucks that this happens, but I honestly do not believe the fix you suggest would fix it.

Unfortunately I have nothing to suggest in its place.

Pesterer

10-05-2012

I disagree. What if the meta shifts? What if what they're doing works? This really wouldn't solve the problem anyway, as they can troll just as efficiently in any role by repeatedly running into towers, trying to dual lane mid, ect. ect. Sucks that this happens, but I honestly do not believe the fix you suggest would fix it.

Unfortunately I have nothing to suggest in its place.