Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
You clearly do not know this girl at all. She's done nothing but good for this game and Riot as a company and owns A LOT of skins. Get your facts straight before you go making assumptions.
Bro she hasn't done anything for the game, she made a few cosplays... That's it
Nothing special.

Egotistica

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
My internet anonymity allows me to be a complete dick to strangers on the internet because of zero accountability. I will also make mysogynistic comments about how firefighters are important while seamstresses are not. I will also play the money card because obviously Hippalus reponded to a financial prospect.
This is what you sound like when you make fallacious arguments just to be critical.

Evelynn Bot

10-05-2012

Quote:
Bro she hasn't done anything for the game, she made a few cosplays... That's it
Nothing special.
There you go again, making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about. Get out of this thread. Your negativity is not welcome here. Oh and fyi, making cosplays, buying skins, supporting Riot and league is doing something. And it's so much more than you'll ever do.

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

hop till you dropppp

Rpture Jarvan

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotistica View Post
This is what you sound like when you make fallacious arguments just to be critical.
Awww what a shame, firefighters are important. And I said nothing of the importance or lack there of of a seamstress, I'm comparing a guy who is a firefighter(apparently) to a let's say 20 year old who made a costume to show off...
As much as you hate to admit it, there is a difference between the two of these people

divineravnos

10-05-2012

I'll give you an upvote, you seem like you deserve it.

Egotistica

10-05-2012

Quote:
Awww what a shame, firefighters are important. And I said nothing of the importance or lack there of of a seamstress, I'm comparing a guy who is a firefighter(apparently) to a let's say 20 year old who made a costume to show off...
As much as you hate to admit it, there is a difference between the two of these people
There is a difference, one of them has a Y chromosome.

Otherwise I see two people who are just as dedicated to the game as the other, and it's a shame that one of them doesn't have tons of disposable income to spend on every cosmetic enhancement that currently exists.

Oh, you can have that as a second difference if you really want.

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
This is pathetic. And yes, you are begging for the skin.
You are an attractive female in a cosplay and think you deserve it? Hahaha

Your cosplay is good, but I have seen better and they made them for nothing more than being fans.

Also your situation is nothing like the rusty blitzcrank guy.
1. If its true, and he is a firefighter, he is a good person providing an important service to communities and risking his life, you on the other hand, sewed some fabric together.. Big difference.
2. He baught all? Or atleast a ton of skins massively supporting riot, I'm sure uve baught a few but nowhere near that extent.

Please don't try and compare your situations.... They are nothing alike

Good luck? And nice cosplays, but it won't happen sorry

Just to inform you, I have 102 skins on this account, not including any smurfs. I have 4318 RP sitting on my account. Almost every champion unlocked. 3000 games played. 16 rune pages that still need to be gone through. All of this in a year and a half.
I'm sorry that my occupation isn't saving lives, and that "sewing fabric together" doesn't seem to impress you, but I believe I have dedicated a lot of time towards this game.

Chiquihuite

10-05-2012

Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Your work is awesome, and I +1'ed your OP.

Btw, I'm the one who traded the other guy his Rusty Blitzcrank. I'm a lot more attached to my Snow Bunny Nidalee, but it obviously means a lot to you so...if you get this to the point where Riot is willing to step in again, I'm willing to trade with you as well

A Master Shaco

10-05-2012

Going to upvote and bump because I can help