Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subpotent

10-16-2012

Quote:
Smy1e:
If there are six Michael Jordan basketball cards in the world, and one person decides to trade theirs to someone else for free are they any less rare?

This is where I'm losing your point. Please clarify.

If it's about someone not being DESERVING because they didn't pull that Michael Jordan card out of a pack themselves, well, I don't understand that point of view so we're on different worlds.

You missed the point where you can't trade skins without Riot's permission and it's not universally permitted.

Waz Joe

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
I would completely agree if this was a normal skin and OP was trying to save money and transfer one of her skins on another account.

NO, she is trying to take a RARE skin from another account and send it to hers. Thus ruining its rarity and allowing someone who otherwise would have never had it in the first place.

IS IT REALLY RARE IN THAT CASE?

She isn't taking it if another player is offering it. Its not ruining the rarity because its leaving the other account. The skin isn't being duplicated at all. If your gonna bash her why not bash the other people who did it? Or the guy who got the Sailor Gangplank skin for free because the skin is based off of him.

Terrornaut

10-16-2012

A ton of heart and work, not just a blind request, very cool. Hell, give someone a skin who's done plenty to spread League's imagine.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-16-2012

LOL what in the hell did I just come back to ? xD

"Listen, boy". First off, thank you very much Subpotent for spamming the life out of my thread. You got me over 20 up votes!
Second, your arguments are trash. I am not asking to be "given" Snow Bunny Nidalee. I have also busted my ass off for her. Read my thread, a few times if you must, to understand everything. But overall, I am thankful that your hatred worked out for me. I appreciate it! :]

I'd also like to thank the new people on my thread for being freaking awesome! <3

Sancitu

10-16-2012

I like how with all the logic people give him, and all his bad arguments, he keeps trying. A for effort!

Subpotent

10-16-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
LOL what in the hell did I just come back to ? xD

"Listen, boy". First off, thank you very much Subpotent for spamming the life out of my thread. You got me over 20 up votes!
Second, your arguments are trash. I am not asking to be "given" Snow Bunny Nidalee. I have also busted my ass off for her. Read my thread, a few times if you must, to understand everything. But overall, I am thankful that your hatred worked out for me. I appreciate it! :]

I'd also like to thank the new people on my thread for being freaking awesome! <3

My life isn't going to end if you get some stupid skin. I just think it's unfair for the rest of the community and this trading nonsense needs to end.

Good luck and I hope Riot does what is best for the entire community and not one individual.

Also, nice Facebook page. Would be a shame if something happened to your identity.

Sancitu

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
My life isn't going to end if you get some stupid skin. I just think it's unfair for the rest of the community and this trading nonsense needs to end.

Good luck and I hope Riot does what is best for the entire community and not one individual.

Also, nice Facebook page. Would be a shame if something happened to your identity.

you know to most people, that sounds an awful lot like a passing threat because your butthurt and getting uppity for no reason.

Subpotent

10-16-2012

Quote:
Shirakoto:
you know to most people, that sounds an awful lot like a passing threat because your butthurt and getting uppity for no reason.

No, not at all. I'm just saying. She has revealed a lot of her personal identity on the internet to a bunch of random people. It's not uncommon someone would use all of this and find out who she is/where she lives/what school she goes to/where she works.

Stuff like that, I mean, it has happened to my friend before.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:

LOL! Well now. I'm sure if anything goes wrong in regard to my "identity", we know who to find. Your ass is on the line, not mine.

Ps; I only have my city on my facebook. I don't have where I work OR what school I attended on there. You can't use that against me. Aside from my fanpage, that doesn't even say where I'm from, everything is private ;D

Quote:
Shirakoto:

He is butthurt. But while he is butthurt, my up votes keep going up and up... Thank you :X

Angryfridge

10-16-2012

It would be okay if it were to save money from two of her accounts? what? I dont even...

apparently 5$ is a greater investment than the cosplay.