Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Random firefighter guy asks for help, it takes 2 years.
This decent looking chick posts pictures of herself in a cosplay.. Almost 1/4 of the way there in less than a week...
Sad gd.. Just sad you kids are this boyish 'omgdZzz good looking girl!!!!'

Blakev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Hope you get it!

grandim

10-08-2012

Nice to see that you are progressing well toward the 2k upvote. I'll try to get online tonight and see if we can get a game to show you the Popsicle ^^

BigDracha

10-08-2012

Best wishes and hopes you get the skin.

BigDracha

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
This decent looking chick posts pictures of herself in a cosplay.. Almost 1/4 of the way there in less than a week...
The point of your post was to help the thread or just come off as a really large ****?

Hardpick Carries

10-08-2012

Mad props.

Good luck with getting the skin!

Neopseudo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshwalrus View Post
No because she is a dumb *****. *****es need to be told when they are being dumb.

******es* does not soley refer to females, just *****es.
Your high-class vocabulary and inherently flawless logic leave me incapable of coming to any conclusion other than that "*****es" do in fact need to be told when they are being dumb.

Did you read her post in its entirety? She worked hard in dedication to a skin she can no longer receive unless gifted to her with support of the community. There's nothing wrong with trying.

Drizz

10-08-2012

i logged in just to downvote this

i am a rare snowbunny skin owner and we dont need to start giving it out to everyone!

supporter since beta

Rpture Jarvan

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDracha View Post
The point of your post was to help the thread or just come off as a really large ****?
How is that post a representation of being a huge 'insert random insulting word'.
Its pretty obvious, and also happens in real life.

The rusty blitzcrank guy said he was a firefighter and did all this stuff, it took him 2.. 2 years to get 2k upvotes and the skin for his cause.

An attractive female posts her pictures of cosplays(they are well done but not the point) in a thread, asks for 2k upvotes... Almost 1/4 of the way there in less than a week...

Pretty sure my post is logical and proven to be true. Attractive females appeal to the gd masses... It has always happened

Ecliptika

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsy View Post
No offense but these skins are limited edition for a reason, they show you played the game and loved this champion enough at the time to buy it and it's special. I realize you love the skin, but you probably love it because it's so unique and if everyone can get it just because they like playing dressup irl and make a forum thread then it loses all it's value
sorry to be to harsh but it's the truth =\
Actually, if you took a moment to read my thread, you'd see that I went to go purchase the skin without knowledge that it was limited edition. Back then, it still showed up when you looked up Nidalee in the Champions section, and seeing as how it was my first week on League, like I said, I wasn't aware. Please read my post if you want to discuss this with me
And once again, if you read my post, you would notice i didn't "only dress up".
Otherwise, thanks for the bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haíl View Post
Others have a point about it being unique, however I feel you've actually put a lot of time and effort into this.. passion, of yours. If others are willing to offer you their skin, I don't see a major problem. You have my vote, good luck!
It is indeed unique. Thank you :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
I can't help but giggle. The first comment on this thread was made by a girl :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandim View Post
Nice to see that you are progressing well toward the 2k upvote. I'll try to get online tonight and see if we can get a game to show you the Popsicle ^^
I have been glued to this thread unless I'm sleeping, haha!
Yes, I look forward to the Popsicle Bird! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizz View Post
i logged in just to downvote this
i am a rare snowbunny skin owner and we dont need to start giving it out to everyone!
supporter since beta
Once again, if you took a moment to read my thread, you would notice I'm not asking for it to be given to me. I am doing a trade. This being said, 2 people who have Snow Bunny Nidalee has offered to have their skin transferred to my account by Riot. In return, they can either choose a skin I have, ask for RP, have my soul. I don't care. But it's a trade. Not a giveaway.