Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Just heard you hit 2k congratz hope you get and enjoy your skin ^.^

((Note: I should have started playing this game 2 years ago when my friend wanted me to. Damn you World of Warcraft.))

The Mochi

10-27-2012

Yay good job! ^_^

XElement

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
[B]10/21/2012 - I got Snow Bunny Nidalee!! Hippalus, thank you SO very much for making a HUGE dream come true!
I can not deny my heart racing when I noticed I was logged off my account. The moment I saw the skin on my account, I burst out into tears. Nothing could of possibly made me happier. Thank you so very much for completing this skin trade for me!

I traded my Dreadknight Nasus skin for Grandim's Snow Bunny Nidalee. I have to thank this generous summoner for giving up his Snow Bunny Nidalee for me!

GD, I would not be sitting here holding my heart inside my chest from exploding if it wasn't for all the support I've gotten throughout this thread. I didn't think I'd be sitting here, ever, screaming with the satisfaction of finally owning Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Once again, thank you summoners!
- Ecliptika!
Congrats on the skin. Glad you finally got it lol. And got something as well.
My gf is still working on it but it is that Nid drawing I told you about (this is the guy who was drawing a viktor skin). I got my gf to finally draw this xD
She still needs to color it in, but besides that she has everythign else finished I believe.

Currently, she hasn't posted this. She was just asking if it was alright and details about the champion (she doesnt play this game sadly). She posted it on some Photoshop account she has though she doesnt use it except to link stuff to me on.
So at the moment this isn't on her Deviant Art account yet.
ALso, she cannot draw cats xD sorry but no cat form lol. She wanted to draw cat ears/tail on her though but i convienced her not to,

Edit: idk why the picture is so dang small >.>
Blah,I'll just post the link...sec...
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...s_pikapaws.png

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Congratulations ^.^ If only you took a video of yourself discovering that Snow Bunny was on your account

XElement

10-28-2012

Alright it is finally finished!

http://pikapaws.tumblr.com/post/3454...nds-snow-bunny
There is the link for the Snow bunny Nid's drawing. She finished drawing it tonight.

It is also on her DA account as well.
http://pikapaws.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5jeam8
In case you want to fav/comment or w.e on it.
She says she hopes you like it. She was nervous she messed up somewhere xD

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Alright it is finally finished!

http://pikapaws.tumblr.com/post/3454...nds-snow-bunny
There is the link for the Snow bunny Nid's drawing. She finished drawing it tonight.

It is also on her DA account as well.
http://pikapaws.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5jeam8
In case you want to fav/comment or w.e on it.
She says she hopes you like it. She was nervous she messed up somewhere xD
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!! *_____*

I went away for the weekend, sorry for not replying to this sooner! This is fantastic! Wow!
Tell your girly I say thank you x 340573047! Seriously, amazing!

THANK YOU!!!!! <3

Dannyboy64

10-29-2012

I bet you'll like it even more after they give Nidalee a visual rework.

JI6

10-29-2012

[QUOTE=Ecliptika;29913587]10/21/2012 - I got Snow Bunny Nidalee!! Hippalus, thank you SO very much for making a HUGE dream come true!
I can not deny my heart racing when I noticed I was logged off my account. The moment I saw the skin on my account, I burst out into tears. Nothing could of possibly made me happier. Thank you so very much for completing this skin trade for me!

I traded my Dreadknight Nasus skin for Grandim's Snow Bunny Nidalee. I have to thank this generous summoner for giving up his Snow Bunny Nidalee for me!

GD, I would not be sitting here holding my heart inside my chest from exploding if it wasn't for all the support I've gotten throughout this thread. I didn't think I'd be sitting here, ever, screaming with the satisfaction of finally owning Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Thank you all SO very much!
<3

Congrats and you are welcome.

Wish you could get Riot to implement this for all Summoners who have a skin they are willing to trade for a nominal RP price etc.

XElement

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!! *_____*

I went away for the weekend, sorry for not replying to this sooner! This is fantastic! Wow!
Tell your girly I say thank you x 340573047! Seriously, amazing!

THANK YOU!!!!! <3
Post on her DA if you have one :P
Sure she would love to hear it from you xD
She likes replying to comments as well.

But she siad "aww >< Now I feel fuzzy. I cant believe she liked it so much" \
She was really worried she messed up lol

Fusrodahn

10-30-2012

Came back to check up on if you actually got it. Glad you did! Congrats