Ban appeal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistGuy1 View Post
And I don't bother trying to help other lanes these days. Every time I do that, people decide to bail and complain that I left my own.
So....you're complaining that nobody helped you...but this is your attitude towards helping other lanes?

And to say you had no option but to keep charging in is rather silly. You could've turret hugged...you say that didn't help, but I don't really follow that. If he's able to dive you, fall back to the next turret, and explain to the team that there's nothing you can do. So, let the outterfall and take your attention to another lane. There is ALWAYS a better option than repeatedly attacking an opponent that you clearly can't fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viliphied

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistGuy1 View Post
Out of arguments already?
Well, considering my only argument has ever been: "I don't see how it's possible for you to die 20 times in 30 minutes without intentionally feeding", yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

10-05-2012

I suppose it does sound rather hypocritical. But in all the games I've done that, I get people complaining about my leaving the lane. I figured it was a lose-lose situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viliphied View Post
Well, considering my only argument has ever been: "I don't see how it's possible for you to die 20 times in 30 minutes without intentionally feeding", yes.
Argument from incredulity.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
So....you're complaining that nobody helped you...but this is your attitude towards helping other lanes?

And to say you had no option but to keep charging in is rather silly. You could've turret hugged...you say that didn't help, but I don't really follow that. If he's able to dive you, fall back to the next turret, and explain to the team that there's nothing you can do. So, let the outterfall and take your attention to another lane. There is ALWAYS a better option than repeatedly attacking an opponent that you clearly can't fight.
I suppose it does sound rather hypocritical. But in all the games I've done that, I get people complaining about my leaving the lane. I figured it was a lose-lose situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistGuy1 View Post
Argument from incredulity.




I suppose it does sound rather hypocritical. But in all the games I've done that, I get people complaining about my leaving the lane. I figured it was a lose-lose situation.
Well that'd be all nice... if this was a formal logical argument. What matters is what subjectively was found, and that's that you were more then likely trolling. Your defense has not helped you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Ok, read your case now, posted before strictly on what I read on the thread. Anyway, I'd have pardoned. I didn't really see any bad behavior in game. I think your Singed build is pretty bad (I saw your arguments supporting it in first game, but I still disagree, just not a good build for him, at all). And yeah, you had a brutal game on Mord, but I think it was just bad play and bad choices.

No offense, I'm not trying to insult you, if anything I'm supporting you in saying I'd have pardoned. But you seem somewhat inexperienced and not entirely knowledgeable in builds and strats, so I'd have chalked it up to that, which isn't punishable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Oh, and also your Morg build. I think you're REALLY overestimating the value of Archangel's. I play Morg all the time and I never use that. Hourglass on the other hand, AMAZING for her. Great initiate with Flash, Ult, Hourglass. Archangel's is really only effective on champs who's abilities are spam-able, imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Well that'd be all nice... if this was a formal logical argument. What matters is what subjectively was found, and that's that you were more than likely trolling. Your defense has not helped you.
This is when videos of the game would probably be helpful. But yes. The game was hopeless. There was nothing anyone could do to help even if they came. I was ganked from all angles, and my opponents outclassed me. What more can I possibly do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viliphied

Member

10-05-2012

Completely OT, but does anyone else find this:
Mordekaiser[00:22:12] :He gets health equalling 25% of his mana pool.
Riven[00:22:12] :ty u too
Mordekaiser[00:22:17] :It's 1 HP every 4.
Singed[00:22:21] :mord.
Singed[00:22:27] :2.5 for each 10 mana
Singed[00:22:33] :thats what passive says
Mordekaiser[00:22:44] :The wiki says otherwise.
Singed[00:22:47] :which isnt going to be enough.
Singed[00:22:49] :wiki lies.

hilarious?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Ok, read your case now, posted before strictly on what I read on the thread. Anyway, I'd have pardoned. I didn't really see any bad behavior in game. I think your Singed build is pretty bad (I saw your arguments supporting it in first game, but I still disagree, just not a good build for him, at all). And yeah, you had a brutal game on Mord, but I think it was just bad play and bad choices.

No offense, I'm not trying to insult you, if anything I'm supporting you in saying I'd have pardoned. But you seem somewhat inexperienced and not entirely knowledgeable in builds and strats, so I'd have chalked it up to that, which isn't punishable.

This was actually just a really bad game with Mordekaiser. Usually I'm able to hold my own against more than one opponent thanks to his passive. I just happened to get the one guy that could stop me from getting to that point.

As for the build thing, you're probably right. But I go with what works for me. So far my experience with Singed has been quite positive. Save for ranged characters, or characters that can teleport frequently, I pretty much have everyone on the palm of my hand. Eventually everyone starts ganking me at once, and I can free up the other lanes, allowing my teammates to push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Oh, and also your Morg build. I think you're REALLY overestimating the value of Archangel's. I play Morg all the time and I never use that. Hourglass on the other hand, AMAZING for her. Great initiate with Flash, Ult, Hourglass. Archangel's is really only effective on champs who's abilities are spam-able, imo.
I was building that to compliment her innate spellvamp.