Similar to Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayFilms

10-05-2012

Hey guys i was just hoping to buy a new champion, BUT. I wanted to buy a champion like darius when he uses decimate (spinning move) while running it dosent disrupt his movement just post a champion below that can do similar skills as darius

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Garen. Weird thread, I don't really understand.

JayFilms

10-05-2012

But garen just keeps spinning i want a champion that just spins once when you press their skill.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Kat can use her W while moving... I don't know what do you want.

JayFilms

10-05-2012

Kat can be counted as one but is there anyone else?

Oceanian

10-05-2012

What are you specifically wanting? Someone who mimics Darius' Abilities or someone who can activate abilities while mobile?

Zeiitgeist

10-05-2012

Why dont you look for it yourself? , it is a wierd question to be honest, and people here gave good ideas of what we think you want, but most of the champions are completely diferent, if you want someone like Darius, im sorry but THERE ISN'T a champ like him, just keep playing Darius, this is just my opinion.

Hellickson

10-05-2012

Lots of champs have aoe spells that they can use while they are moving, whether the animation involves spinning or not shouldn't really matter.

Llethander

10-05-2012

Hecarim

Freerfs

10-05-2012

Do you want someone that has a move like darius q because that's the only part you like about Darius?