Think You're A Touhou Fan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostSeraph7

09-25-2010

Touhou challenge!

Name every single Shrine Maiden in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3C-V...eature=related

Good luck =D.

Haiyai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Reimu, Marisa, Patchouli, Remilia, Sakuya, Flandre, Youmu, Yuyuko, Komachi, Shikieiki, Fujiwara, Keine, ?(i wanna say its Suika), Eirin, ?, Prismriver Sisters (Lyrica, Merlin, and Lunasa), Chen, ? Tewi, Reisen, Youmu again, ?, ?, ?, Suwako, Yukari, ?, ?, Aya, Suika, Alice, ?, Yuka, ?, Reimu, Marisa

Also I see your Bad Apple! and raise it with Noel Vermillion's VA singing Bad Apple!! in English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owFulRTR1Sc

Kodoku

09-26-2010

Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Patchouli Knowledge, Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi, Flandre Scarlet, Youmuu Konpaku, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Komachi Onozuka, Shikeiki Yamaxanadu, Fujiwara no Mokou , Keine Kamishirasawa, Eirin Yagokoro, Kaguya Houraisan, Lunasa / Merlin / Lyrica Prismriver, Chen Yakumo, Ran Yakumo, Tewi Inaba, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Momiji Inubashiri, Sanae Kochiya, Hina Kagiyama, Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya, Yukari Yakumo, Tenshi Hinanai, Aya Shameimaru, Suika Ibuki, Alice Margatroid and Shanghai, Nitori Kawashiro, Yuka Kazami, Elly.

But only two people in that video are shrine maidens - Sanae and Reimu.

AgaresOaks

09-26-2010

Pfft, naming everyone on there except for Elly is basically required for you to even be considered a borderline fan. Hell, remove the MoF characters and that's "you kinda know what Touhou is".

You're a real fan if you know who Youki, Myouren, and Layla are.
You're hardcore if you can name the PC-98 cast as well.
You're absolutely absurd if you answer "who is Reisen" with "someone who shouldn't be confused with Reisen Undongein Inaba".
You're on a completely different level if you've drawn/written Rin Satsuki fanart/fanfics.

Sill Plain

Master Recruiter

12-06-2011

@LostSeraph7 I hope you know it's not that difficult to name every shrine maiden in that video as there are only two

Jesus the Friend

12-06-2011

I wonder why Tohou has such a big fan base.

Barely any of the fans have even played the games...

Vorkon

12-06-2011

nerds

Touhouu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Hey guys.

Revive Is OP

01-04-2012

Reimu, Marissa, Patchouli, Remilia, Remilia's dagger-spamming minion, Flandre , YOUMUUUUU, Yuyuko..?, emo scythe girl, oh god idk, I should know this one..., Suika and that square-hat person, healer-person Eirin (thought she had a bow)?, idk the one with long hair, the musician trio, Chen, Mima, Reisen, another Reisen? idk, Marissa in transition, idk, idk, Suwako and Kanako? P, Reimu's friend, idk, idk, idk!!!!!!, Aya, Suika, Alice, idk, oh god I give up.