I don't like Victorious Janna splash.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

10-05-2012

I don't like either skin's splash at all. :/

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

one side: She doesn't look "victorious"
the other side: inb4 men start talking about her having too much clothes on

irspeshal

10-05-2012

in my opinion, that splash is pretty cool, but it's not for "victorious janna"

however... that splash is about the only good thing about war hero janna...

seriously, that skin looks AWFUL compared to every other skin in the game...especially recent ones

Warrikon

10-05-2012

needs the birdie in it!

McBankington

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.
Post metaphorical garbage avoiding the question and get upvotes.

Imalia

10-05-2012

Victory isn't always glorious. Other people in the thread made the point for me already. She doesn't have time to contemplate in the middle of a battle. The battle is over and she's still alive. The body to her side is not. Friend or foe? Who knows.

IMTOOJUICY

10-05-2012

Quote:
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.
i dunno, if i'm in the middle of a fight for my life, i'm not sure if i take the time to stare at the ground to contemplate the meaning of the universe

Ultra Milozilla

10-05-2012

I agree she should not trying to look deep in the middle of a battle

Yarumasi

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharag View Post
Anyone else?

I was looking forward to this skin and while I really love the model, the splash is really not "janna like" IMO. She's supposed to be this storm's fury, a mistress of the wind, but the splash really doesn't convey that to me at all. It doesn't even convey the "Victorious" part, unlike Victorious Jarvan skin.

The quality of the splash is top notch, but I don't like the depiction of Janna. It's just not Janna.

I'm a bit disappointed by it.
no no, I love the splash, its that HORRIBLE model that is the problem

TwR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Here is the issue, Janna forgot to open up her eyes.