Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Xin Z

10-05-2012

I feel like i've been tricked...

During one of my daily trainning session, a group of high summoners felt that i do not interact enough with the champions, summoners or others and they feel that i should "relax" and "expose my mind" more often....

I have foolishly agreed... My honor and Pride compels me to respond now.

Ask away and you shall receive answers!

Paltala

10-05-2012

Dear Xin Zhao,
What is your breakfast of champions?
Paltala

Ask Xin Z

10-05-2012

Quote:
Paltala:
Dear Xin Zhao,
What is your breakfast of champions?
Paltala

HHmmm... A Breakfeast of champions should always have scrambled eggs mixed with some of the finest meats demacia can offer! not only it is a breakfeast of Champions... but a breakfeast of Warriors too!

Weenie Lord Shen

10-05-2012

Xin Xhao,

Are you swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, AND as mysterious as the dark side of the moon?

-Summoner Jack

((Someone had to do it...))

Ask the Defender

10-05-2012

Yo Xin Zhao!
Do you like hammers?
I like hammers.
And cannons too!
YAY!

Geokhan

10-05-2012

...Jayce....you okay?

You're sounding like Taric.....and not in a good way....is there a good way??....that's for another time....

XIN ZHAO!

Long time no see. I actually miss our brief encounters on the Fields....I hate to say this heartfelt emotion is due to constantly causing your demise on the fields, directly or indirectly. Nothing against you as a person. The summoners who use you just seem to suck.

Which brings me to my inquiry. What does it feel like to 'feed'?

Ask Xin Z

10-05-2012

Quote:
Blade3324:
Xin Xhao,

Are you swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, AND as mysterious as the dark side of the moon?

-Summoner Jack

((Someone had to do it...))

Your tongue twisting Description is fluidly perfect...

i do find it to be the best way to describe a man!

And since i'm a man ((as far as you know! )) i must olbige to say yes.

((of course you had to! ))

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
Yo Xin Zhao!
Do you like hammers?
I like hammers.
And cannons too!
YAY!

Cannons are for the weaks.... but i must admit... Hammers are defenetively powerful weapons. it crushes the soul in one heavy single impact... your hammer must give you one hell of a Time.

Ask Xin Z

10-05-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
...Jayce....you okay?

You're sounding like Taric.....and not in a good way....is there a good way??....that's for another time....

XIN ZHAO!

Long time no see. I actually miss our brief encounters on the Fields....I hate to say this heartfelt emotion is due to constantly causing your demise on the fields, directly or indirectly. Nothing against you as a person. The summoners who use you just seem to suck.

Which brings me to my inquiry. What does it feel like to 'feed'?

This Term that you summoner use make me feel Shameful whenever i do... I've Failed at my duty as my opponents seems to be sharper, stronger and more talented than me.

I know this has to do with the advantage of superior weaponry... thought sometimes a man should not need such things to vainquish. But the struggle needs to continue and if i so "feed" then i continue fighting and when it is over i take that as a lesson, somthing to learn for next battle. so that next time... i am the one who's "fed"

Dojel

10-05-2012

Xin Zhao
Convict, Criminal.
explain the difference.
-Courier McCay-

Ask Xin Z

10-05-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Xin Zhao
Convict, Criminal.
explain the difference.
-Courier McCay-

A convict is someone declared Guilty where justice reigns, dosen't mean they're criminals. Perhaps a convict somtetimes didn't do it... while a criminal officially did... yet both share an unliked fate.

Justice isn't a game to be played when your on the wrong side.