Un-combine items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tejesh

10-05-2012

Basically, what if you, for example, had a Wriggle's early game, but wanted to get a Madred's for late game, and you could just sell out that vamp scepter for a pickaxe and recurve, thus un-combining your Wriggle's and making a Madred's?

Good idea or bad?

Generous Lover

10-05-2012

I won't comment on the gameplay implications this would have but imagine breaking apart trinity force theirs no way you'd have room for all the pieces..

Sonic Nova

10-06-2012

I agree with hahawhat, you wouldn't have enough room for the uncombined items unless Riot decided to offer a temporary item holding space outside of your normal inventory. If it ever got to this though, then a whole new system would have to be implemented and there would have to be a major reason why to have the system in the first place. It'd be good for junglers so they can build Wriggles early game and the Bloodrazers late game, but for almost everyone else it'd be useless, save tanks who could probably create different items to compensate for late game enemy builds, but the same could be said the other way around, so as a tank builds more MR then the enemy burst mage could possibly go full AD and kick the tank's trash. I don't know, but this is a definitely real possibility.

Maulkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

You could easily make use of the tree system they already have. You double click items in the tree to buy them. They then get a green box around them or whatever that they already have now. I believe its yellow, actually.

How about this: you right click on the item, and it turns blue. Do it again, and that component gets sold. You can highlight multiple components this way to sell them at the same time. You may not go over 6 items in your inventory, as usual.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It would probably be broken, being able to disassemble one piece and make it into two better pieces.

For example, Morello's Tome could become Chalice and DFG, and ExCa could become any amazing combination of items, the foremost in mind being Bloodthirster and Phantom Dancers just cause they're so popular.