PLEASE REVIEW MY TRlBUNAL CASE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaunkaTruck

10-05-2012

1. You're typing in all caps, and raging here on the forum when you're getting nothing but factual examples and people trying to help by explaining things to you. You need to keep your cool, it denotes a temper problem.

2. You're saying if I click the wrong button, then my report shouldn't count. So you're saying it's ok if you be a jerk as long as I click the wrong button? You're not advocating being innocent, you're saying you should be able to misbehave on a technicality. How is that proving you innocent?

3. Again you're using money as a shield. I pay for skins too. So if you troll me all game, a paying customer is making the game experience bad for another paying customer. You're saying your money should protect you from punishment. But if you don't get punished for the bad stuff you do, who is protecting MY money?

Lord Graves III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer View Post
YOU DONT GET lT, IM STATING MY CASE TO RIOT IF THEYRE READING. IF SOME LAZY PERSON CANNOT SPEND 2 SECONDS TO CORRECTLY REPORT SOMEONE, KEEP IN MIND, 2 SECONDS TO CHOOSE FROM A DROP DOWN BOX, THE PERSON REPORTING SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR REPORT COUNT.

RIOT IS SIMPLY BANNING PEOPLE WHO SPEND COUNTLSS HOURS AND SPEND MONEY BECUASE SOMEONE JUST REPORTS ACCIDENTLY CLICKING THE WRONG BOX, GOT LAZY OR JUST WANTS TO REPORT FOR FUN JUST TO BE A JERK, LIKE IN MY CASE GAME 4.

AND THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE THAT DONT READ THE REPORTS AND JUST PUNISH EVERYONE., WHICH IS CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS AND FLAWS IN THE SSYTEM.
Uhh, didn't they review your case on page one? I think you got owned by Wookie Cookie.

TaunkaTruck

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Graves III View Post
Uhh, didn't they review your case on page one? I think you got owned by Wookie Cookie.
Yes, wookie clearly stated what rules he broke. Nine rules over 4 games, quite impressive. Either way, my guess is that if a RIOT employee posting it isn't good enough, he'll likely just end up endlessly in tribunal, or make another account and start over to repeat the cycle. No personal responsibility.

Kabine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
For your reference the Summoner's Code can be found here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

This was the best. I love seeing personality in Riot employees they all remind me of my friends.

EndlessDeath

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Game 1:
I. Support Your Team

Game 2:
III. Facilitate Civil Discussion
VI. Show Humility in Victory, Show Grace in Defeat
IX. Lead By Example

Game 3:
II. Drive Constructive Feedback
VI. Show Humility in Victory, Show Grace in Defeat

Game 4:
II. Drive Constructive Feedback

For your reference the Summoner's Code can be found here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code
For game 1 you're not saying that non meta picks are bannable are you? Weren't you corrected by pendragon over this in a different thread? I mean I really hope I'm not coming off as a jerk or anything but that's what it sounds like you're saying to me.

SoresuMakashi

10-05-2012

Quote:
THE TRIBUNAL IS GOING ON TRIAL FOR THE DIRECTED ACCUSATIONS. IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, WHICH THEY ARE IN MY CASE, I AM NOT GUILTY. IT IS NOT THE JOB FOR THE REVIEWER TO FIND STUFF TO FIND ME GUILTY FOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

CASE IN POINT.
GAME 4: THE ENEMY GIVES ME ONE REPORT..........FOR NO REASON, I DID NOT EVEN SAY ONE THING IN ALL CHAT. I DONT SEE HOW I COULD DESERVE ONE REPORT FROM THE ENEMY. DID I GET REPORTED FOR BEING TOO GOOD? FOR KILLING HIM SO MUCH?

VERDICT ON THAT REPORT, NOT GUILTY.
The Tribunal won't discount valid reports just because another report was false. If the system was that silly, anyone could just play with a friend, mess around all they wanted, and then falsely report each other at the end.

The Tribunal's reasoning has been presented to you, and now it's up to you whether you want to accept it or refuse to change. And stop with the all-caps. It really doesn't help your case.

WolfHowl

10-05-2012

I'd have pressed punish too.

G1. Yes, you can pick any champion you want, but make sure it works for the whole team, not just you. Not just that, but you could also try to carry your best.....but they should not have harassed you that much. Yo also didn't really communicate in game, as I see little to any speaking going on.

G2. Show honor in a win. You don't want them reporting you, then just say "good game" or "very nice match" that way even though they lose, at least they know they all did their best (from what it sounds like they really did.)

G3. Again failure to show honor in a win.

Quote:
Pantheon [All][00:35:57] :this game was boring
Soraka [All][00:36:00] :definitely
Ezreal[00:36:01] :.
Pantheon [All][00:36:04] :too easy
Ezreal[00:36:11] :lmao dont say that! xD
Soraka [All][00:36:13] :i wanted to forfeit at 22 :/
Pantheon [All][00:36:34] :i almost fell asleep
Soraka [All][00:36:34] :but i guess it's still going for some reaosn
Pantheon [All][00:36:35] :while playing
This has nothing to do with joking over finals. You were clearly stating in this (and other parts) that the game was easy and boring; it's not a false report, because they didn't report you over Maokai they reported you over being a haughty (arrogant, proud) winner.

G4. This one ticked me off the most (I'd say the "p" word but I am not a fan of swearing). Your attitude in here was so poor, I can see why they reported you. Some people like yourself don't seem to understand some people ACTUALLY HAVE a bad game once and a while. He wasn't trolling, and you yourself keep harassing him throughout the game. Stating he deserves the loss makes me pity you as your ungrateful and unwilling to help him out. No advice, no "good try but try it this way", just say horrible.....and I woulda punished you in a heartbeat.

You need to shape up on communication and teamwork skills. If you'd like to avoid continuing getting sent to the tribunal, increase in a kinder attitude and communicate better....and win respectfully too.
Or we'll see you here again soon

WolfHowl

10-05-2012

Quote:
I wouldn't even show up in the TRIBUNAL if these false reports didn't exist.

ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE PERSON REVIEWING THE CASE TO FIND OTHER FLAWS/FAULTS, BECAUSE THOSE ARE SUBJECTIVE.

THE TRIBUNAL IS GOING ON TRIAL FOR THE DIRECTED ACCUSATIONS. IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, WHICH THEY ARE IN MY CASE, I AM NOT GUILTY. IT IS NOT THE JOB FOR THE REVIEWER TO FIND STUFF TO FIND ME GUILTY FOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

CASE IN POINT.
GAME 4: THE ENEMY GIVES ME ONE REPORT..........FOR NO REASON, I DID NOT EVEN SAY ONE THING IN ALL CHAT. I DONT SEE HOW I COULD DESERVE ONE REPORT FROM THE ENEMY. DID I GET REPORTED FOR BEING TOO GOOD? FOR KILLING HIM SO MUCH?

VERDICT ON THAT REPORT, NOT GUILTY.
Your making me hate your attitude more and more.

Pav0n3

10-05-2012

simply in comparison to what i hear in 90% of the games i play this guy is not at all "toxic"..... seeing this actually makes me fear a ban for the first time ever

BrightNooblar

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdeath159 View Post
For game 1 you're not saying that non meta picks are bannable are you? Weren't you corrected by pendragon over this in a different thread? I mean I really hope I'm not coming off as a jerk or anything but that's what it sounds like you're saying to me.
I think he is implying that if you make a pick that consciously goes against the wishes of your 4 teammates, you're breaking the code.

In a team game, that sort of rule honestly makes sense. It is grey area, and allows for a lot of wiggle room, but if four people say "Please dont pick a second AD carry" and you say "screw you guys i want to play AD carry" then you're setting yourself up for a toxic team vibe.

Quote:
YOU DONT GET lT, IM STATING MY CASE TO RIOT IF THEYRE READING. IF SOME LAZY PERSON CANNOT SPEND 2 SECONDS TO CORRECTLY REPORT SOMEONE, KEEP IN MIND, 2 SECONDS TO CHOOSE FROM A DROP DOWN BOX, THE PERSON REPORTING SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR REPORT COUNT.
Riot has stated, time and again, that repeated frivolous reports leads to reports holding less and less weight. These reports were not frivolous, you actually broke the code in these matches.

Quote:
RIOT IS SIMPLY BANNING PEOPLE WHO SPEND COUNTLSS HOURS AND SPEND MONEY BECUASE SOMEONE JUST REPORTS ACCIDENTLY CLICKING THE WRONG BOX, GOT LAZY OR JUST WANTS TO REPORT FOR FUN JUST TO BE A JERK, LIKE IN MY CASE GAME 4.
You have no evidence of this. You're not being banned for game four, you are being banned for the group of games as a collective. Be glad that they are punishing you for four games at once, rather than separate punishments for game 2 and game 3. This grouping system is currently letting you take only one punishment for two decidedly bad games, and two sorta bad games. You could have been forced to eat 2-4 punishments if it was game by game.

Quote:
AND THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE THAT DONT READ THE REPORTS AND JUST PUNISH EVERYONE., WHICH IS CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS AND FLAWS IN THE SSYTEM.
Is it? Surely by now we would have seen a report card for someone who clearly deserved a pardon, but got a punishment instead, right? Has anyone seen a thread with a report card that with out a doubt should have been pardoned, but wasn't?

If you can't produce even ONE such report card, then you can't reasonably be whining that this is an issue. And it certainly has nothing to do with why you were punished.