PLEASE REVIEW MY TRlBUNAL CASE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Look man, we've told you what you did wrong. If you want to say you did nothing wrong, you'll just end up back in tribunal. If you want to accept your mistakes, you'll be a lot closer to avoiding the tribunal from here on out.

I know I did wrong. BUT LOOK AT THE REPORTS. THEY ARE FALSE. PUNISHING ME FOR FALSE REPORTS. If I were reported for what I actually did wrong, I understand...
BUT I WAS FALSELY REPORTED.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer View Post
I know I did wrong. BUT LOOK AT THE REPORTS. THEY ARE FALSE. PUNISHING ME FOR FALSE REPORTS. If I were reported for what I actually did wrong, I understand...
Did you read my post? I agree, you have one or two questionable reports in there. HOWEVER, you also have punishable content in your case file. You're not going to have real reports ignored because one or two might have maybe been unfair. You broke the code, you got punished. Semantics about how you got caught breaking the code won't change that you broke it, and got caught breaking it.

Panwar

10-05-2012

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether the reports were false or not. As a tribunal user one is directed to click punish if the behavior of that individual was negative in a way that would make you personally say "I wouldn't want to play with them."

Enough Tribunal users wouldn't want to play with you, and clicked punish. If the reports were false and everyone looked at your games and you were a fine example of a summoner, we would not be here in this thread.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-05-2012

I wouldn't even show up in the TRIBUNAL if these false reports didn't exist.

ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE PERSON REVIEWING THE CASE TO FIND OTHER FLAWS/FAULTS, BECAUSE THOSE ARE SUBJECTIVE.

THE TRIBUNAL IS GOING ON TRIAL FOR THE DIRECTED ACCUSATIONS. IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, WHICH THEY ARE IN MY CASE, I AM NOT GUILTY. IT IS NOT THE JOB FOR THE REVIEWER TO FIND STUFF TO FIND ME GUILTY FOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

CASE IN POINT.
GAME 4: THE ENEMY GIVES ME ONE REPORT..........FOR NO REASON, I DID NOT EVEN SAY ONE THING IN ALL CHAT. I DONT SEE HOW I COULD DESERVE ONE REPORT FROM THE ENEMY. DID I GET REPORTED FOR BEING TOO GOOD? FOR KILLING HIM SO MUCH?

VERDICT ON THAT REPORT, NOT GUILTY.

Xander756

10-05-2012

I agree with you Fudd and have a very similar thread myself (please check it out) where people filed tons of fake reports on me time and time again. One report claimed I insulted Jews. The chat log shows that never happened. Therefore, I should be found not guilty on this report, and yet it was not. I had 9 other reports across the same case that were simply blank with the chat showing I did nothing wrong. One game my team raged at me, blaming me for their deaths, saying I sucked dick, and using a lot of profanity. I kept my cool (and I was 4/1/14 so obviously I wasn't to blame either). It's clear they abused the report feature by using it as a weapon. Yet I still get punished?

Xander756

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
It doesn't matter whether the reports were false or not. As a tribunal user one is directed to click punish if the behavior of that individual was negative in a way that would make you personally say "I wouldn't want to play with them."

Enough Tribunal users wouldn't want to play with you, and clicked punish. If the reports were false and everyone looked at your games and you were a fine example of a summoner, we would not be here in this thread.
That is not how it is supposed to work, though. I guess Riot needs to train people before allowing them the authority over other players.

When you get arrested in real life, you have to be formally charged with a crime. You can't then be found guilty of a crime you were never charged with during your trial. If you are charged with burglary you can't then be found guilty of littering instead (unless you were also charged with that).

TaunkaTruck

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
That is not how it is supposed to work, though. I guess Riot needs to train people before allowing them the authority over other players.

When you get arrested in real life, you have to be formally charged with a crime. You can't then be found guilty of a crime you were never charged with during your trial. If you are charged with burglary you can't then be found guilty of littering instead (unless you were also charged with that).
I think it's you who doesn't understand, based on my conversation with you in your own thread of "why did I get reported." First of all, contrary to your statement, this is not REAL LIFE. You can't assume just because police read your your rights and you get a day in court that RIOT has to follow that model.

Second, at the top it says what a player reported you for. It doesn't limit your judgement. If the report is for AFK, and you didn't afk but used racial slurs, I'm going to click punish. Were you innocent of being AFK? Of course. Did your behavior in the match warrant being punished? YES. Players are not being asked if you went AFK yes or no. They are being asked if you should be punished or not, and giving us logs of how you interact with people. For all we know, they clicked reporting you for AFK on accident instead of negative attitude, etc. The game log as a whole is what I use to judge, not by what category a player clicked before leaving the game.

By trying to argue "they clicked report for AFK, so because I didn't afk you cant punish me" is flimsy. As I told you earlier, it's about how you behave. Looking for loopholes or arguing for loopholes is generally a good sign I'll be seeing you in tribunal again.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by taunkatruck View Post

by trying to argue "they clicked report for afk, so because i didn't afk you cant punish me" is flimsy. As i told you earlier, it's about how you behave. Looking for loopholes or arguing for loopholes is generally a good sign i'll be seeing you in tribunal again.
i dont think you understand. I put countless hours in thsi game and spend my hard earned money to support riot, and if someone cannot spend 2 seconds reporting for the right reason, i should not be punished.

TaunkaTruck

10-05-2012

Quote:
i dont think you understand. I put countless hours in thsi game and spend my hard earned money to support riot, and if someone cannot spend 2 seconds reporting for the right reason, i should not be punished.
I have 1300 wins and I have no idea how many losses, I've been playing since the end of beta. That's just the unranked wins. I also own 8-9 skins, so I pay RIOT also. If you are flustered at the end of the match, report me for AFK, and leave in a crappy mood, you simply clicked the wrong button. When the case goes to tribunal, everyone sees the AFK. But the chat log may also show me being a jerk. So just because I play a lot, or may buy skins, does that give me a pass to be a jerk? No.

The choice is simple. "Here is the chat log, do they deserve to be punished?" If you're reported for AFK and failure to communicate, which is it? You can't communicate if you're AFK, and if you're there but not talking, they cant get you for AFK. They don't simply say they cancel each other out. You clearly did one or the other, so you still get punished. See how that works?

GAVE HIM THE D

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaunkaTruck View Post
I have 1300 wins and I have no idea how many losses, I've been playing since the end of beta. That's just the unranked wins. I also own 8-9 skins, so I pay RIOT also. If you are flustered at the end of the match, report me for AFK, and leave in a crappy mood, you simply clicked the wrong button. When the case goes to tribunal, everyone sees the AFK. But the chat log may also show me being a jerk. So just because I play a lot, or may buy skins, does that give me a pass to be a jerk? No.

The choice is simple. "Here is the chat log, do they deserve to be punished?" If you're reported for AFK and failure to communicate, which is it? You can't communicate if you're AFK, and if you're there but not talking, they cant get you for AFK. They don't simply say they cancel each other out. You clearly did one or the other, so you still get punished. See how that works?
YOU DONT GET lT, IM STATING MY CASE TO RIOT IF THEYRE READING. IF SOME LAZY PERSON CANNOT SPEND 2 SECONDS TO CORRECTLY REPORT SOMEONE, KEEP IN MIND, 2 SECONDS TO CHOOSE FROM A DROP DOWN BOX, THE PERSON REPORTING SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR REPORT COUNT.

RIOT IS SIMPLY BANNING PEOPLE WHO SPEND COUNTLSS HOURS AND SPEND MONEY BECUASE SOMEONE JUST REPORTS ACCIDENTLY CLICKING THE WRONG BOX, GOT LAZY OR JUST WANTS TO REPORT FOR FUN JUST TO BE A JERK, LIKE IN MY CASE GAME 4.

AND THERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE THAT DONT READ THE REPORTS AND JUST PUNISH EVERYONE., WHICH IS CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS AND FLAWS IN THE SSYTEM.