Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Serious Competitive Team !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Drtywrks

10-05-2012

You fill the rolls that me and a buddy don't play so well or play less I'd say.

I haven't played much ranked yet, but I played hon for years and my friend I play with is decent too. With a skilled and committed 3rd, I couldring in a 4th if not a 5th who are better than me. Lets just play a few rounds if there's chemistry then we can practice regularly.

I play...

Top/Mid
WIth a variety of characters.

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Drtywrks:
You fill the rolls that me and a buddy don't play so well or play less I'd say.

I haven't played much ranked yet, but I played hon for years and my friend I play with is decent too. With a skilled and committed 3rd, I couldring in a 4th if not a 5th who are better than me. Lets just play a few rounds if there's chemistry then we can practice regularly.

I play...

Top/Mid
WIth a variety of characters.

You don't have any runes/runepages and 0-1 ranked games. No thanks.

HoN is different from LoL.

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-06-2012

bump

Swift Hikari

10-06-2012

Like you say, I learn quickly. I adapt in-game, I watch high elo games, and learn strategies and positioning from competitive players. My elo is trash, I admit, but I'm climbing my way out of hell. I had a bad string of games with leavers when I started, but climbing from 850 to almost 1200, and I'm not giving in there.
I take criticism well, even negative, and try to change it to something I can benefit from. If you're willing to work with me a little, I can learn and mesh a lot.

dy0nz

10-06-2012

im willing to make a team with you. i recognize you from some where. maybe go4lol? idk if you remember my old team flatline gaming but thats probably where i saw you. i play jungle btw.

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-08-2012

still looking

Red Parrot

10-08-2012

I can adc/support as my mains but I can play pretty much anywhere

my elo is 1540 (1501 current)

I'm online a lot been looking for a competitive team also If you want to start it I'd join...

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-08-2012

bump

Ajcee

Recruiter

10-09-2012

still looking